Eagles close to acquiring Slay from Det

rags

Reaction score
Once Amari resigned with Dallas, Eagles had to upgrade. Slade's a great signing for them. And a must with the success Amari has had against them.
And, I thought his last name was Slay.

jnday

Reaction score
You're a very literal type of person aren't you?
Jones is great at running a billion dollar business, but he has no business being an NFL GM. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure that out...
Jones may have his faults , but he did bring three Super Bowl trophies to Dallas which is two more than Philly has in a much longer time period. If Philly ever wins two more, then they may have enough credibility to speak on even terms with old Jerry and his son.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Jones may have his faults , but he did bring three Super Bowl trophies to Dallas which is two more than Philly has in a much longer time period. If Philly ever wins two more, then they may have enough credibility to speak on even terms with old Jerry and his son.

Can't argue that, and didn't intend my post to sound like that. Just trying to say that Jones got to the point where he felt he could do it with anyone and the harsh reality is that he can't. I truly appreciate those 3 SBs and what Jones did for the Cowboys back then. But let's face it, even he admits he hasn't been a good GM since then. He just refuses to change.