Eagles - Considering to sit key players on Sunday and are sticking with Patricia

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I guess they don't want to win bad enough. You only sit players when nothing can change whether you win or lose. MM better not sit anyone - there's too much to lose.

rambo2

Reaction score
I guess they don't want to win bad enough. You only sit players when nothing can change whether you win or lose. MM better not sit anyone - there's too much to lose.
Of course they won't.

Mark

Reaction score
How do you consider "resting" players when the division & playoff seeding are still up for grabs? And when the starters quite evidently require practice.

A lot of disordered thinking going on in Philly - and it's a thing of beauty.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Why would they concede the division? Cowboys and eagles play at same time

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This is just coach speak. They will be playing everyone and scoreboard watching. They will only pull guys if it looks like Dallas has their game wrapped up.

Hardline

Reaction score
The Cowboys and Iggles play at the same time. How will he know how the Cowboys are doing against the team with the name that gets censored?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Loser mentality.

Why are they so convinced the Cowboys will win? Or are they just conceding the division to us? I'll take it if they are.

lwehlers

Reaction score
How do you consider "resting" players when the division & playoff seeding are still up for grabs? And when the starters quite evidently require practice.

A lot of disordered thinking going on in Philly - and it's a thing of beauty.
i guess the eagles are not afraid of the giants and believe that they will win. also if they lose are not afraid of tampa.