Eagles - Considering to sit key players on Sunday and are sticking with Patricia

lwehlers

Reaction score
Giants are playing inspired football right now. If the Eagles rest their starters the Giants are the favorites to win.
maybe the eagles are confident that they can win anyway no matter how the giants are playing.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
i guess the eagles are not afraid of the giants and believe that they will win. also if they lose are not afraid of tampa.
They lost to the Jets, Drew Lock and the Cardinals. Those games should be enough to send them the message that the Tampa or even the Giants aren't automatic easy wins for their teams. Just like I would hope the Cowboys to learn not to take the Commanders lightly based off of how we lost to the Cardinals earlier this season.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
maybe the eagles are confident that they can win anyway no matter how the giants are playing.
They're 1-4 over their last five games and there's been defensive playcalling changes and even some locker room finger pointing. Philly shouldn't be confident about anything.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Zero chance they sit guys not knowing the outcome of our game and the 2 seed on the table….huge nothing burger here

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had to depend on the Commanders to get it done when they want the high draft pick, I’d sit the banged up ones too. That being said, it will be hard for that POS coach to carry on like he does as if he’s a tough and no nonsense guy. He looks weak.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I will not be surprised if he gets fired after the season.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Can't wait until they're tush pushed out of the playoffs.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Lol what a train wreck lol

200w.gif

lwehlers

Reaction score
They're 1-4 over their last five games and there's been defensive playcalling changes and even some locker room finger pointing. Philly shouldn't be confident about anything.
idk it may be some big smokescreen to trick the giants into thinking that even at less then full strength that they can win. i still think that the eagles are the better team. i just hope that the cowboys show up and beat washington so the eagles game will not matter.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Just blowing smoke, me thinks he will certainly play his starters and fully trying to win. He would be cooked if he sat them and lost and the Cowboys lost too. He would be on the next train to Palookaville.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That team is a hot mess. Sirianni did wrong by Desai and likely has created a big rift with the players on D having Patricia take over "play calling".
Maybe but the players have to take some responsibility for sucking so badly too.

lkelly

Reaction score
Yes, I guess his comment could have been before the schedule times were announced.
It was a 100% given that both games would be played at the same time. The NFL has done that for several years now.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Think long term. Could be a very smart move by the Eagles. Let the Giants win and drop the Giants’ pick in the draft a little lower, assuring the Giants not getting one of the top picks in the draft.