Eagles DC on preparing for Ben DiNucci

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Watch the boys win this Sunday. :lmao:

Honestly, I would not be surprised. Football can be a strange game sometimes. I'm sure every player in that locker room is tired of being embarrassed. You can kick a wounded dog so long before he fights back......

What will be funny.....so-called draft gurus getting pixxed off because we won. lol

Aven8

Reaction score
This is silly. We’re not scoring on Sunday unless it’s on ST’s.

GMO415

Reaction score
All you have to do is prepare for that rice paper OL. Preparation done.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm actually excited to see Ben play. Something to look forward to. I will crack up if he pulls a Tony Romo on the Eagles. Here's to hoping our OL holds up.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Have you been watching a different offense than me these last two weeks? Maybe we score some in the last 5 mins of games when down by 20 or more, but this team doesn’t move the ball otherwise.
watchin' the same bull-crap you are.
but its the eagles.
screw'm.
21-17 Dallas.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Schwartz needs to be preparing for unemployment very soon. :laugh:

KeepinTime

Reaction score
if i were a betting man i would wager he doesn't make it through the game without injury....if dallas isnt prepared with a backup plan they are going to be in deep trouble...i just dont see how they can protect him
I think they’re activating Gilbert for now, plus TE Bell was a QB in college so he’d be next in line.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Ben DiNucci scouting report :
Tooth pick legs like RG3 except half the talent .
Generally blows but way better than Dalton .
Blitz him .

Plankton

Reaction score
PartialImmaterialAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL.....
Schwartz: "we be ready for whoever is out there". In other words, I'm blitzing all day......lol

I actually think the kid has some Romo in him. Sadly we wont get a chance to see it with this Oline. One pick six and possibly 2.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.....
Schwartz: "we be ready for whoever is out there". In other words, I'm blitzing all day......lol

They don't blitz a ton. And won't need to with a bad OL and that defensive front. They will largely rush only four and destroy this OL.

We are a 7.5 point dog to a bad Eagles team. Let that sink in. We are going to get absolutely embarrassed on Sunday night unless The Nooch does something historically amazing.