Eagles DC on preparing for Ben DiNucci

Sydla

Reaction score
There is certainly interest in seeing Nooch but history says it’s going to be ugly.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Getting blown out by this philly team is going to really be terrible to sit through.
Actually it will be a good thing, because Jerry will be there to watch the whole massacre. Even has too know by now that he built a very dysfunctional organization!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Install some designed runs for Nooch and this game can be competitive.

He is pretty good at it.

Dont expect the same once Pittsburgh gets that on film for the following game.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Is the game even going to be watchable? At this point, not many long standing fans can stomach this any longer. Imagine being me and having two favorite teams the Cowboys and Reds? I am thinking bout learning pottery and give up on sports.

Honestly it's not the struggles or the losing that is bugging me, it's the complete disregard for admitting we suck, and inability to do anythiing about it that makes me want to quit dedicating my time to the cause. Watching the Washing Football Whatevers play for their coach, play for each other is depressing seeing that their owner is a bigger idiot than ours. So much is wrong..

garyo1954

Reaction score
This is an even game as long as all our linemen put thumbtacks in their jersey and drip Vaseline when they walk. Oh and we get to start every drive with Zeke getting a 4 yard head start before he can be tackled.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You know they will.. We will see blitzes until Dak beats them next year. When Dak gets back they will blitz them. I hope his first play back is a QB keeper for 12 yards. But get out of bounds..

Actually, I'd run a quarterback keeper on the first play against Philly with DiNucci. He's a pretty good runner and the Eagles will be attacking up front to both shut down the running game and unnerve DiNucci. Second play would be a roll-out pass, but not the short pass that you usually see. Drag a receiver through the middle and try to take the top off.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Actually, I'd run a quarterback keeper on the first play against Philly with DiNucci. He's a pretty good runner and the Eagles will be attacking up front to both shut down the running game and unnerve DiNucci. Second play would be a roll-out pass, but not the short pass that you usually see. Drag a receiver through the middle and try to take the top off.

Eagles fans get excited at the sight of blood. Just saying, if you want to get the kid bleeding on the first play, make it a naked reverse like Daniel Jones ran.

Sheepish

Reaction score
If DiNucci has any arm strength at all, need to try a deep ball early. Force the Iggles secondary to back off a little and run after the WRs. Doesn't matter if it's incomplete as long as it's not an INT and gets relatively close. If the ball lands ahead of the streaking WR that is even better.

Most 3rd string QBs are limited by where they can throw. Defenses know this. That's why if possible you've got to try a long or hard throw early so they have to respect it.

I'd also try some screens or short lateral throws. Get some early completions. Let the WR/RBs make a few plays, spread the field and get the defense to back off.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hope they don't offer this kid as a sacrificial lamb. Max-protect with 8 guys, I don't care, but you can't get this kid beat up.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’m sure the Eagles are quaking in their boots for this matchup.

In all seriousness though, it’s going to be a massacre on Sunday night. If we continue on this downward trend, Jerry’s going to explode, and I mean literally. He’s already angry and chippy from what we heard on The Fan. Just imagine when we actually finish out the season 2-14.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The Nooch up they middle for 5 and drag Lamb.