Eagles did not score one offense TD

blueblood70

Reaction score
You just told me even when we get them they are not playing good defense.

Yet we are giving up only like 17points per game.

Seems like leading league in TOs and being 4th in league in points per game is pretty darn good.

But worry on, I shant stop you.
That's OK dude we'll be talking about the playoffs and how damn what happened to all those turnovers leading to wins that's what I'm talking about you can get away with this over a 17 game by being average an opportunistic but when it comes to one and done and what happens when we don't get the damn turnovers we get boat raced, that's what happened...
Again where was this defense against Arizona the 49ers and the Seahawks in the first game against the Eagles they were not there they did not get the biggest stops when we needed them and when the turnovers didn't happen we ended up losing...

What you can't expect is the damn offense like they did against the Seahawks to try to outscore a high scoring shootout when you aren't making the stops on defense
when you aren't making the stops on defense

wow lmao

if you can't see what I'm talking about I'm concerned about the bigger games and the bigger lights when there is no next game to go ahead and get those turnovers when we're in a game it can't get the turnovers we have been losing the defense have been walked down the field way too many drives... Those turnovers were after the big plays already happened they're giving up chunk yards allowing the catch and run and then depending on themselves to go get a turnover well what if they didn't fumble

Gambit

Reaction score
that's what I'm talking about you can get away with this over a 17 game by being average an opportunistic
Leading league in takeaways 3 years in a row is average in being opportunitistic now?

Sure my guy, but before I stop responding to you, can I have some of what you're on?

Again where was this defense against Arizona the 49ers and the Seahawks in the first game against the Eagles they were not there they did not get the biggest stops when we needed them and when the turnovers didn't happen we ended up losing...
Actually, against Seahawks we got what you hate the most, the dreaded interception and 2 big back to back stops in the 4th quarter. I know, I get it, that destroys your narrative, I hate that for you.

What you can't expect is the damn offense like they did against the Seahawks to try to outscore a high scoring shootout when you aren't making the stops on defense
when you aren't making the stops on defense
Well, actually based on offensive performance over the entirety of the season, yes I can.
Those turnovers were after the big plays already happened they're giving up chunk yards allowing the catch and run and then depending on themselves to go get a turnover well what if they didn't fumble
I am curious, if the CB, who leads league in INTS and pick 6's intercepts the pass, is that him doing his job playing good defense or just being opportunitistic?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Leading league in takeaways 3 years in a row is average in being opportunitistic now?

Sure my guy, but before I stop responding to you, can I have some of what you're on?

Actually, against Seahawks we got what you hate the most, the dreaded interception and 2 big back to back stops in the 4th quarter. I know, I get it, that destroys your narrative, I hate that for you.

Well, actually based on offensive performance over the entirety of the season, yes I can.

I am curious, if the CB, who leads league in INTS and pick 6's intercepts the pass, is that him doing his job playing good defense or just being opportunitistic?
And I'm telling you if we don't get the number one seed and play at home you're forgetting the three losses on the road this defense was absolutely punched in the face and they never responded..... I don't care what the yearly average says it's gonna be against that same type of competition and most likely on the road show me a road game where we played great and won the game and the defense absolutely shut somebody down and won a game without a turnover??? you cant

Gambit

Reaction score
And I'm telling you if we don't get the number one seed and play at home you're forgetting the three losses on the road this defense was absolutely punched in the face and they never responded..... I don't care what the yearly average says it's gonna be against that same type of competition and most likely on the road show me a road game where we played great and won the game and the defense absolutely shut somebody down and won a game without a turnover??? you cant
Are deliberately avoiding the question?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny that it comes a week after the D basically sucked against Seattle. Just the way that NFL ball bounces.
That performance against Seattle was more indicative of a team that had played 3 games in 12 days. 10 days of rest really helped get them back to a good place.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Giving up 2 FGs to a team as offensively talented as Philly is some amazing stuff. Hopefully Quinn can come up with a creative way to cover the loss of Big Hank for a few weeks.

The rushing rank of the upcoming three games is 10, 5 and 4...

Motorola

Reaction score
So far in 2023 -- the Cowboys defense has limited:
Three teams to 2 offensive TDs (LAC, LAR, NYG)
Three teams to 1 offensive TD (NYJ, CAR, WAS)
Three teams to 0 offensive TDs (NYG, NE, PHL)