Eagles Don't Win Games. They Survive Games

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, it's funny how the Eagles are being praised nationally for winning close games against the same teams the Cowboys are blowing out.

Yet the narrative remains "Philly is clutch" while "Dallas only beats bad teams". Yes, we have that Arizona game. But the Eagles also have the Jets game and they could have lost against the Patriots and the Commanders twice. And against the Dolphins and Chiefs, those teams self-destructed. And don't even get me started about the Bills game. The officials in that game should never be allowed to call another pro football game ever again. Disgraceful.
Whatever the narrative, the Eagles and Cowboys will be watching the Super Bowl on TV. Neither is in a class with San Francisco. The Cowboys know it and the Eagles are about to find that out.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
To discuss football. Adults are able to actually have discussions with people they may not agree with.
Children scream troll and attack when they are incapable of offering anything to a discussion.
Seems obvious which one you are.
Burnnnnnnmmm!!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
The NFL badly needs Hurts and the Eagles in the Chip again and to win it. Thats why the refs are helping them. The trend says its a fact. Refs declined to throw 0 flags in 1 Eagle game against them. Heck yes its soft rigged. NFL has always been dubious like this. Even in the AFL days. Bookies and mobsters, syndicates ran the league. There are many subtle ways to rig a desired ending. If we wanna defeat the Eagles, we better blow them out so bad the refs never have a chance. Look at the Bills game. That was a clear fumble.

mattwill

Reaction score
Why is it that NO ONE will state the obvious, REFEREES I am by no means an Allen or Buffalo fan, but the horse collar on Josh Allen was right in front the ref. Should 've been 1st and Goal
Not a horse collar. Grabbing the front of a player’s jersey is 100% within the rules. The other hand resting on Allen’s back also 100% within the rules. By rule if QB in the pocket no horse collar. Oh for three.