Eagles entire offense is in the top 5 of pay and we cant get anything done

Reid1boys

Reaction score
With Smith getting that big deal, how long do you think it will be before AJ Brown goes to management wanting more money? I do not think it will take too long. He wanted out of Titans and it was all about the money.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not necessarily, but if I was going to buy the team I would not be interested in marrying GM Jethro's dumb decisions.

I would want as much of a clean canvass as possible.
when is th elast time any NFL team was sold and we read about the sell being tied up due to the books? NEVER. The Cowboys could be in cap hell and it wouldnt change the fact that they are the most popular team in the most popular team/event/activity in the entire United States. Billionaires would be lining up to try and buy this team.
Their value increases unlike anything else I know of from year to year.

Cmon already.... stop looking for stuff that is simply non-existent.

Chasing6

Reaction score
when is th elast time any NFL team was sold and we read about the sell being tied up due to the books? NEVER. The Cowboys could be in cap hell and it wouldnt change the fact that they are the most popular team in the most popular team/event/activity in the entire United States. Billionaires would be lining up to try and buy this team.
Their value increases unlike anything else I know of from year to year.

Cmon already.... stop looking for stuff that is simply non-existent.
I can look for whatever I want to look for. At this point it makes more sense than all the none activity going on.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry needs new dentures, Stephen needs new patio furniture, and Charlotte needs new shoes.
I'll spring for a new diaphragm for Charlotte and send her home smiling.

I'm just a humanitarian at heart

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
With Smith getting that big deal, how long do you think it will be before AJ Brown goes to management wanting more money? I do not think it will take too long. He wanted out of Titans and it was all about the money.
Brown is already making the money in his deal. Smith doesn’t start getting it until 2026. Brown will be in the final year of his current deal in 2026. Who knows what the market for WRs will be then, but if Brown is still contributing at a high level I guess he will expect to earn more from whichever team he signs with. Neither one of those two are in the Jefferson/Lamb/Chase class. Those three are about to be paid market setting deals. Their agents are probably jockeying for which one signs last.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Brown is already making the money in his deal. Smith doesn’t start getting it until 2026. Brown will be in the final year of his current deal in 2026. Who knows what the market for WRs will be then, but if Brown is still contributing at a high level I guess he will expect to earn more from whichever team he signs with. Neither one of those two are in the Jefferson/Lamb/Chase class. Those three are about to be paid market setting deals. Their agents are probably jockeying for which one signs last.
I still believe multiple good WR's are better than 1 elite WR.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Apparently Lamb and Jefferson are represented by the same firm.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You mean Stephen won't get anything done. We know he can if he wanted. It's too bad they have no desire to win in the post season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No quarterback in the NFL is as good as Mahomes and every good quarterback is asking for more money than him. Believe me Brown is not happy that Smith is making more money than him. Remember two years ago he was saying on social media CeeDee is not a number 1, so imagine how he will react when CeeDee gets 30 million.
Brown still makes more than Smith, and Brown has publically stated that he’s not going to go after another market setting deal when he approaches 30 if the team is winning