Eagles entire offense is in the top 5 of pay and we cant get anything done

Sydla

Reaction score
Eventually this myth that Jerry spends money will die.

He and his son have used the cap as an excuse to funnel more cash into their family's pockets. And we are the suckers who keep handing our money over to him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instead of doing all this crying:p wouldn't it be easier to just go root for the eagles? All this crying is starting to get embarrassing. The cowboys zone has turned into The crying zone.
You have only been here for a minute and already think you have all the answers.

conner01

Reaction score
I can't imagine why anyone would think they are selling!!! This is their entire identity. With lots of grandchildren in line to keep it rolling!!!!
I’m not buying the selling stuff. They love the public attention

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Eagles have actually done what Stephen was hoping what Dak, Amari, Zeke, Tank and company was going to do in 2020. The issue the Eagles are going to have is that their number 1 wide receiver is gonna want more money once Jefferson/CeeDee breaks the bank. You can’t keep everyone happy.
Brown is getting big money now. Smith’s extension doesn’t start paying him the big money until 2026, the last year of Brown’s deal. And AJ Brown is not as good as Jefferson or Lamb. He’s never going to be paid as much as they will going forward. When these guys sign the hope is whatever you pay them you get your money’s worth.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Brown is getting big money now. Smith’s extension doesn’t start paying him the big money until 2026, the last year of Brown’s deal. And AJ Brown is not as good as Jefferson or Lamb. He’s never going to be paid as much as they will going forward. When these guys sign the hope is whatever you pay them you get your money’s worth. is not as good as Mahomes
No quarterback in the NFL is as good as Mahomes and every good quarterback is asking for more money than him. Believe me Brown is not happy that Smith is making more money than him. Remember two years ago he was saying on social media CeeDee is not a number 1, so imagine how he will react when CeeDee gets 30 million.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and yet we have a better offense than the Eagles......... now who is dumb? Sounds like the Eagles should be getting a little more production for all that money.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No quarterback in the NFL is as good as Mahomes and every good quarterback is asking for more money than him. Believe me Brown is not happy that Smith is making more money than him. Remember two years ago he was saying on social media CeeDee is not a number 1, so imagine how he will react when CeeDee gets 30 million.
Probably why Philly has an “out” in his contract after this season. If he believes he’s under paid at some point he’ll get the chance to find out. I’m sure his agent can advise him what he’s likely worth in this market. He’s not in the Jefferson/Lamb/Chase category. I guess all players can believe what they want. Imagine how this site will react when CeeDee gets $30+ million.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The only thing that makes any sense at this point is Jerry is positioning the team to be sold.

We are going to have an NFL record of the most 1 year players in the history of the NFL on our roster. To go along with 1 year coaches.

We have cleared up future cap space for 2025 and beyond.

Now we need future draft picks. Trade CD and Micah. Let Dak, DLaw and Martin walk. Setting up more future comp picks. We are projected 4 - 5th round comp picks in 2025. What can we get for CD and Micah?

Then tank the season and get a top 10 pick in every round.

We could have 15+ draft picks heading into 2025.

I knew owner would have a clean canvass to paint on.
So do you think that if Jerry wanted to sell the team that he would need to tighten the belt to make his financials look better in order to get the best deal??

bahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Please dont tell me you are a financial adviser?

Mikexike

Reaction score
and yet we have a better offense than the Eagles......... now who is dumb? Sounds like the Eagles should be getting a little more production for all that money.
Talent acquisition doesn't always = chemistry on the field and locker room.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Instead of doing all this crying:p wouldn't it be easier to just go root for the eagles? All this crying is starting to get embarrassing. The cowboys zone has turned into The crying zone.
Post of the year right there.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I can't imagine why anyone would think they are selling!!! This is their entire identity. With lots of grandchildren in line to keep it rolling!!!!
people also still believe we have never landed on the moon, so is this surprising.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So do you think that if Jerry wanted to sell the team that he would need to tighten the belt to make his financials look better in order to get the best deal??

bahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Please dont tell me you are a financial adviser?
Not necessarily, but if I was going to buy the team I would not be interested in marrying GM Jethro's dumb decisions.

I would want as much of a clean canvass as possible.