Eagles Fan Upset Over Loss To Saints

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We probably could just create a thread called..." dumb things eagle fans do".

Who will ever forget the fool during their sb run that ran into a pillar why chasing the subway...
:lmao2:
HX0dIsy.gif
HX0eCjT.gif

dallasdave

Reaction score
I absolutely have no words for this behavior. And considering the source, it doesn't surprise us.

A woman was arrested after allegedly attacking her girlfriend and placed her dog into a microwave, following the Philadelphia Eagles loss to the New Orleans Saints.

The incident unfolded at a Best Western hotel in Hanover Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, on Sunday afternoon.

Philadelphia Eagles fan Kirsten Gaskins allegedly assaulted her girlfriend and threatened to harm her dog after the team's NFC divisional round loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.

Citing the criminal complaint, Manuel Gamiz Jr. of The Morning Call reported Gaskins was charged with simple assault, harassment, cruelty to animals and possession of drug paraphernalia after she allegedly attacked her girlfriend and put her girlfriend's dog inside a microwave at the hotel room they were staying in on Sunday. She was released on $20,000 unsecured bail.

Gamiz provided a timeline, noting the victim said Gaskins pushed her to the floor and began striking her face. Gaskins also allegedly threatened to kill the dog—which police found unharmed in the microwave.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.newsweek.com/philadelphia-eagles-fan-kirsten-j-gaskins-new-orleans-saints-colonial-1291447?amp=1
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/sy...lted-girlfriend-put-dog-in-microwave.amp.html
Eagles fans :lmao2::lmao::laugh: The dirt of the earth

lukin2006

Reaction score
I was just on an Eagles forums...some dude over there does not want their starting QB to have acne (Wentz)...:lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised to see Eagles fans stooping to new lows of disgusting? They're easily, far and away, the worst fan base in all of sports. They're vile people (not all of them of course) that never deserved to see a Superbowl championship.

They're the 1 team in the league that I absolutely never want to see win anything, ever, so that their fan base never has anything to be happy about. And that goes for every single sports team in Philly.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Only, if one can fix stupid. :laugh:

There is no hope for that fan base. Just for laughs, I visit some egirl forums. They hate each other, they go at it over stupid stuff. The one forum I was at last year, 2 dudes went on for 2 pages because of the crappy tickets he bought off the other dude. He told him where the seats were, sold him to at him at face value...they are sad people.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I thought this was about EDP stripping naked on Youtube and horrifying everyone.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Really don get how they can be so upset. The refs helped the eagles the whole game and they still lost.