Eagles Fans Are A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotNOCODEE

Benched
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, but one of my best friends is an Eagles fans, and well...hes a joke. I have to hear it every year that this is the Eagles years blah blah blah, and its so funny. Iv told him this whole off season, you guys are like the 90s Bills, except worse! haha. Now the Eagles are of course the favorites to win the division, and they just might do that, but no way they are going or winning the Super Bowl. My best friend always says...we have the best QB in the league, our CBs are sweet, we signed T.O., and we signed Kearse. I say to his first comment, that if McNabb is the best QB in the NFL then QC isnt that far behind him, because their stats were very simalar haha. second their CBs are actually worse!...Vincent and Taylor actually scared me, Shelton Brown, Lito Shepard and whoever else theyve got dont deserve any kind of respect at all!, third, yes theve got T.O. and ill give them that, hes may be the best WR in the league and he scares the **** outta me, but they got rid of Thrash, and Pinkston and Mitcheal are jokes when it comes to a 2nd WR. and lastly, Kearse haha, pease he is never healthy, and is hardly on the field these last couple years, so ill just believe that when i see it i always say to my friend. I always say to my friend, Kearse has been to the playoffs every year in his career and you know how many career sacks he has in the playoffs????? as many as the rest of us. zero. Thats about it, i just wanted to get that off my chest because my friend is such a front runner, and believes every little thing the Eagles do every off season will put them over the top. HA.....HA.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 90's Bills have more to be embarrassed about IMO.

The Eagles are better than the Cowboys right now so it's hard to fire back.

Philly will probably win the division and it is certainly not unlikely for them to reach the Superbowl. Who else is there? Carolina? Beatable. Everyone is beatable in the NFC.

Unfortunately, I think you may have to suck it up and listen to your friend for a year.

I have also predicted Philly to the SB this year and I'm 100% correct 50% of the time.

;)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
The 90's Bills have more to be embarrassed about IMO.

The Eagles are better than the Cowboys right now so it's hard to fire back.

Philly will probably win the division and it is certainly not unlikely for them to reach the Superbowl. Who else is there? Carolina? Beatable. Everyone is beatable in the NFC.

Unfortunately, I think you may have to suck it up and listen to your friend for a year.

I have also predicted Philly to the SB this year and I'm 100% correct 50% of the time.

;)

Philly is a blue class urban city. About an hour outside New York they have wannabe jealousy of all the NewYok success in general. Philly is a down and out dumP. The original Rocky movie hits it right on.

Lets move on to the Eagles. They are the Red Sox with helmets! Never can win the big one, perpetual chokers! They wallow in misery as we win 5 Super Bowls. They had very good teams early 80's, early 90's, AND NOW. RESULTS, NADA, ZIP, NONE! Their fans are shell shocked, desperate and in denial. I was at a Vet game two years ago, the Swinton kickoff return game. The fans were much nicer than advertised. I've been to a hundred Giants/Pats games over the years.

I won't say the Eagles fans lack heart, They are just waiting for the carpet to be pulled out from under them. Great Cheese steaks though. Alot of Anger built up there.

Vermeil comes back and wins a Super Bowl! Parcells and Gibbs back on oppossing sidelines. Eagles fans are ****ting their pants.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Nors said:
Philly is a blue class urban city. About an hour outside New York they have wannabe jealousy of all the NewYok success in general. Philly is a down and out dumP. The original Rocky movie hits it right on.

Lets move on to the Eagles. They are the Red Sox with helmets! Never can win the big one, perpetual chokers! They wallow in misery as we win 5 Super Bowls. They had very good teams early 80's, early 90's, AND NOW. RESULTS, NADA, ZIP, NONE! Their fans are shell shocked, desperate and in denial. I was at a Vet game two years ago, the Swinton kickoff return game. The fans were much nicer than advertised. I've been to a hundred Giants/Pats games over the years.

I won't say the Eagles fans lack heart, They are just waiting for the carpet to be pulled out from under them. Great Cheese steaks though. Alot of Anger built up there.

Vermeil comes back and wins a Super Bowl! Parcells and Gibbs back on oppossing sidelines. Eagles fans are ****ting their pants.
NY sucess? ***? The Yankees? Yeah that it. The Giants were good (2 Superbowls) but arn't great, nothing to be jealous about. Mine as well be jelous of the Commanders. The Rangers are AWFUL, the Mets are AWFUL, the Knicks are average.

How are Eagle fans s***ing their pants? Is it because we have the best team in the divison BY FAR? Is it that we have the youngest team and coach in the divison? Or is it we are in the best cap shape? How about the favorite to win the superbowl?

3 Championships Dumba**.

AJM1613

Reaction score
NotNOCODEE said:
I dunno about you guys, but one of my best friends is an Eagles fans, and well...hes a joke. I have to hear it every year that this is the Eagles years blah blah blah, and its so funny. Iv told him this whole off season, you guys are like the 90s Bills, except worse! haha. Now the Eagles are of course the favorites to win the division, and they just might do that, but no way they are going or winning the Super Bowl. My best friend always says...we have the best QB in the league, our CBs are sweet, we signed T.O., and we signed Kearse. I say to his first comment, that if McNabb is the best QB in the NFL then QC isnt that far behind him, because their stats were very simalar haha. second their CBs are actually worse!...Vincent and Taylor actually scared me, Shelton Brown, Lito Shepard and whoever else theyve got dont deserve any kind of respect at all!, third, yes theve got T.O. and ill give them that, hes may be the best WR in the league and he scares the **** outta me, but they got rid of Thrash, and Pinkston and Mitcheal are jokes when it comes to a 2nd WR. and lastly, Kearse haha, pease he is never healthy, and is hardly on the field these last couple years, so ill just believe that when i see it i always say to my friend. I always say to my friend, Kearse has been to the playoffs every year in his career and you know how many career sacks he has in the playoffs????? as many as the rest of us. zero. Thats about it, i just wanted to get that off my chest because my friend is such a front runner, and believes every little thing the Eagles do every off season will put them over the top. HA.....HA.
Learn players names please.

The Cornerbacks
Sheldon Brown
Lito Shepard

How are Mitchell and Pinkston jokes?

Kearse never healthy? How about he only missed 16 out of 80 games.

McNabb isn't the best QB, but he is the third best and he is A LOT better than Carter!

You make yourself sound dumb because you don't know what the f*** you are talking about. Your friends are dumb too because you they don't refute any of your dumba** coments.

Batman

Reaction score

AJM1613 ferociously farted:

AJM1613 said:
NY sucess? ***? The Yankees? Yeah that it. The Giants were good (2 Superbowls) but arn't great, nothing to be jealous about. Mine as well be jelous of the Commanders. The Rangers are AWFUL, the Mets are AWFUL, the Knicks are average.

Yeah but the Giants still have 2 more Super Bowls than the Eagls ha ha!

AJM1613 said:
How are Eagle fans s***ing their pants? Is it because we have the best team in the divison BY FAR? Is it that we have the youngest team and coach in the divison? Or is it we are in the best cap shape? How about the favorite to win the superbowl?

Other teams are catchin up to you. We took a game from you last year. We have Drew Henson just waitin to take over at any time and anyone know that if he stayed with football he would have been the #1 pick of the draft. The Commanders have talent and now they have a coach. Things are gettin tougher and your teams chanes are gettin smaller every year. McNabb is the most overrated QB in the NFL. He is just a runnign back pretending to be a QB.

AJM1613 said:
3 Championships Dumba**.

oooooooooooooooh 3 championships. Those still not a Super Bowl and you can find a Eagle championship in a box of cracker jacks. They arent worth anything.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Batman said:
Other teams are catchin up to you. We took a game from you last year. We have Drew Henson just waitin to take over at any time and anyone know that if he stayed with football he would have been the #1 pick of the draft. The Commanders have talent and now they have a coach. Things are gettin tougher and your teams chanes are gettin smaller every year. McNabb is the most overrated QB in the NFL. He is just a runnign back pretending to be a QB.

oooooooooooooooh 3 championships. Those still not a Super Bowl and you can find a Eagle championship in a box of cracker jacks. They arent worth anything.
How old are you kid? I don't want to bash an elementary school kid so I won't say anything. BTW don't post stuff from now on unless you can take the punishment. Because you seem to have a below average intelligent level, I won't bash you. Your Welcome.

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
How old are you kid? I don't want to bash an elementary school kid so I won't say anything. BTW don't post stuff from now on unless you can take the punishment. Because you seem to have a below average intelligent level, I won't bash you. Your Welcome.
Speaking of a below average intelligent level......

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Speaking of a below average intelligent level......
So you agree with this guy? Yes I agree speaking of a below average intelligent level...

blindzebra

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
So you agree with this guy? Yes I agree speaking of a below average intelligent level...

He was saying how ironic it is for someone to comment on someone's low intelligence and then use YOUR instead of You're.

Your is possesive, as in your bike, your stupid opinion.

You're is for YOU ARE, as in you are welcome.

Do I need to tell you what IRONIC means?

AJM1613

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
He was saying how ironic it is for someone to comment on someone's low intelligence and then use YOUR instead of You're.

Your is possesive, as in your bike, your stupid opinion.

You're is for YOU ARE, as in you are welcome.

Do I need to tell you what IRONIC means?
Oh s***, I knew that. Just typed it fast.

Captain Hoagie

Reaction score
I have nothing to say except I hope it is the Eagles year. We have the most dynamic QB for sure.. but I dunno that Billy Penn;s cap :mad:

drp07644

Benched
Reaction score
look, i am a huge eagles (and knicks (live next to NYC)) fan. our CB's are unproven. cant say they are good nor bad. we have to wait and see how they play this year. what they are tho is inexperienced. mcnabb is not the 3rd best QB in the league as far as being a pocket passer. favre, manning, and i say hassleback are better pocket passers (wanted to say mcnair, but would be flamed likely). however, he is the best QB in the league when it comes to creating time for open recievers. vick is a better scrambler but he cant scramble outside TO BUY TIME, not to run. he cant scramble to throw. he has a cannon, but not great accuracy. cant lob a pass to save his life (panthers-falcons EPSN game last year). mcnabb is a MVP-caliber player b/c of his slightly above average pocket passing ability, his break-tackle ability (packer playoff game, 1st play of 4th quarter), and the ability to scramble to run (107 yds v packers in playoffs, a NFL record) or to pass. so its hard to say his rank as a QB. in one sense he isnt top 5, but in another he is top 2 or 3.

TO will have 1450 yds 12-13 TDs. mcnabb runner up mvp or 3rd place in voting, next to brady and/or manning.

jamez25

Reaction score
yes theve got T.O. and ill give them that, hes may be the best WR in the league and he scares the **** outta me

Randy Moss by far is the best reciever in the league.

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
You mean intelligence level, genius.

Listen, it's never intelligent to ridicule someone for not having reached, what you would like to have us believe, your superior-level of writing skills. AJM (whom I support), was not ambiguous -- in fact, his point was clear despite your efforts to denegrate the gist of his message.

Question (rhetorical): Is this typical/A-typical behavior by our eloquent Dallas hosts?

None of us can predict the 2004 season; if we could, we'd be rich! No offense, but are you rich Houdini (may I call you Houdini?)?

Let's stay with football rather than personally criticize such trivial details.

Don't be surprised if you get reprimanded by the Board Moderator (personal remarks that imply stupidity). Put down your Harvard Dictionary, and have some milk and cookies.

Are you watching Mr Mod -- what's you're (SIC) call et., al. (not a rhetorical question)?

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
You mean intelligence level, genius.

IC ... here's an example of what I was trying to tell you in my other post (re. spelling/grammar thread). Here is a Post from a different Dallas fan; Jamez (whatever) ...

yes theve got T.O. and ill give them that, hes may be the best WR in the league and he scares the **** outta me

NOTE to Jamez ...

You're right Jamez, Randy Moss is a Great receiver. But does that mean that Culpepper is a great QB? My response (If I may) is No. I feel that way because the Randy (like TO) has the ability to run under the pass, come back if the pass is under thrown, and make plays from broken plays. That's what both Moss and TO,
and other receiveres are capable of doing.

Now, using your own brother Dallas fan rules, I would need to advise you that

-- you didn't use a capital letter when you started your sentence ("yes")
-- you needed a comma after the word "theve" (SIC)
-- "theve" should have read "they've"
-- "ill" should have read "I'll (alway capitalize the "I")
-- "hes" should have read "he's"

However, I know that you were just trying to get your point across, without emphasis on spelling/grammar. I had no problem understanding your point.

My point is ... somebody tell IC to leave his encyclopedia at home, get some milk and cookies and get back to football.

Mod?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
jamez25 said:

Marvin Harrison buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.