Eagles Fans Are A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When people make fun of another posters grammer or spelling...it normally comes back to bite them in the backside.

I think it is pretty silly to do that as many people are just typing fast and make typos (of course I am guilty of bad grammer and spelling so I am covering myself here :p )

If your smack talk hinges on saying someone is stupid because they did not spell this or that right....if they forget to put a ' in a contraction or any other type of thing along those lines...then for the most part you are doing one or more of the following things IMO..

1. Figuring out that you have nothing else to talk smack about in the persons post.

2. Being really anal.

3. Setting yourself up for some instant Karma as you usually wind up doing the same thing that you rag on the other poster for doing.

4. Being the one that calls the second poster out for grammer or spelling after the second poster attacked the first poster....maybe this is considered being the official enforcer of the Instant Karma :p

5. Wasting time and space on the board when you could be talking about the other parts of the previous post.

Now those are just my opinions.

However there are some rare cases, when someone spells so bad, when the grammer is so terrible, when sentences just do not make sense.
Now this does not mean just a word left out by accident...I am talking about a whole post full of this type of thing.

There were times when I had no clue what Nors was talking about...but he was a good sport of it and I realized that he was from a different background so he was reverting to language patterns that were not english.

However I have saw others that were just flat out terrible...and lead me to believe it was either a very young kid, someone with problems or someone who was doing it on purpose just to get a reaction.

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
When people make fun of another posters grammer or spelling...it normally comes back to bite them in the backside. I think ...

there are some rare cases, when someone spells so bad, when the grammer is so terrible, when sentences just do not make sense

Good response DCB Moderator (did I say that out loud?)! Darn it. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Armageden Eagle said:
Good response DCB Moderator (did I say that out loud?)! Darn it.

Suck up :p

BTW I fixed your quote tag...that is why it says edited in your post.

As far as my post...I have always felt that way about that type of stuff...however will admit that on a few (very few) occasions I have fell into the trap of ragging on the grammer or spelling. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.