wince>>>
iu
confirmed.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
No one is giving 2 #1picks for Dak.
:laugh:

You’re right. They’d give up more.

If you redid the 2016 NFL draft according to 31 out of 32 NFL executives Dak would go #1.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017...f-the-2016-nfl-draft-dak-over-goff-wentz/amp/

You don’t know anything about football if you seriously think He wouldn’t go for two firsts. The guy puts up and average of 30+ overall touchdowns a season and for half his career 5’7 Cole Beasly was his #1 receiver.

Hardline

Reaction score

You’re right. They’d give up more.

If you redid the 2016 NFL draft according to 31 out of 32 NFL executives Dak would go #1.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017...f-the-2016-nfl-draft-dak-over-goff-wentz/amp/

You don’t know anything about football if you seriously think He wouldn’t go for two firsts. The guy puts up and average of 30+ overall touchdowns a season and for half his career 5’7 Cole Beasly was his #1 receiver.
Doubling down on stupid I see.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
lmao! Dak for 2 1sts? You are flat out of your mind!
Yes. The guy with the 5th best TD to INT ratio of all time, 7th best adjusted accuracy rating of all time and a passer rating whose only surpassed in that stat by 4 first ballot hall of famers wouldn’t command two firsts:laugh:

Despite not even entering his prime.:facepalm:

Hardline

Reaction score
My guy. There is a reason your job is to be the camera man for your daughter’s cam shows and not an NFL executive.
What NFL franchise do you work for?
You only make that wild claim because you know it won't be tested.
I would put up $5000 that Dak wouldn't get two first round picks in a trade.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What NFL franchise do you work for?
You only make that wild claim because you know it won't be tested.
I would put up $5000 that Dak wouldn't get two first round picks in a trade.

He is trolling himself, because Dak would never get 2 1's, that is downright stupid! These little guys that play Madden all the time don't live in the real world, just stuck in mom's basement playing Madden.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yes. The guy with the 5th best TD to INT ratio of all time, 7th best adjusted accuracy rating of all time and a passer rating whose only surpassed in that stat by 4 first ballot hall of famers wouldn’t command two firsts:laugh:

Despite not even entering his prime.:facepalm:

The guy wins the 4th qtr stats and now has a club foot is not going to fulfil your little dreams.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Only idiots like certain posters on this forum think he’s worth that.

Only QBs worth more than 2 1sts with no extra fluff are

Mahomes
Watson
Dak
Russel Wilson
Rodgers

Everyone else is either too old, expandable, or unproven

This is funny. You call out all these posters as idiots, which is against forum rules BTW, and then you list Dak among QBs who are clearly in a different league all together.

We live in a crazy world.......

Shane612

Reaction score
$32,000,000.00 per year sound like a bargain, compared what Prescott is asking for.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It's probably a blessing in disguise as I think Wentz is still a good QB. Yes, had a poor season, but like us their line was a mess all season long.

It's interesting, my Son and I were having this conversation the other day. Wentz, to me, is the poster child for the QB who gets the ridiculous contract but isn't that QB who can overcome things to transcend the lack of talent. He has talent but that's not enough. You have to have a team around him and Philly doesn't have that. This is what QBs who have talent look like when you can't give them enough talent. This is also what Dak will look like if he gets a deal that prevents us from keeping talent around him.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Damn.......Colts and Bears don't even have starting QBs but so they both refuse to offer a 1st. Howie may have screwed this one up......the best he may be able to get 2022 conditional 1st.

Wentz got benched for a second round pick who probably should have been a third. They would be stealing to get 2 2nds.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I'll stop by and say hi when I get there.

LOL, here you go; works for me 60% of the time, every time. :

How to sober up in the morning
  1. Go back to sleep. ...
  2. Take an OTC pain reliever to treat your headache.
  3. Drink water to counteract the dehydrating effects of alcohol.
  4. Drink a sports drink fortified with vitamins and minerals, like Gatorade.
  5. Treat gastrointestinal upset with an OTC product like Pepto-Bismol or Tums..

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It's interesting, my Son and I were having this conversation the other day. Wentz, to me, is the poster child for the QB who gets the ridiculous contract but isn't that QB who can overcome things to transcend the lack of talent. He has talent but that's not enough. You have to have a team around him and Philly doesn't have that. This is what QBs who have talent look like when you can't give them enough talent. This is also what Dak will look like if he gets a deal that prevents us from keeping talent around him.

You saw in the Super Bowl, if you cannot protect, you cannot win in this league no matter who you have at the skilled positions. It's that simple. Eagles OL was one of the worst hit by injuries, even more so then the Cowboys.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
LOL, here you go; works for me 60% of the time, every time. :

How to sober up in the morning
  1. Go back to sleep. ...
  2. Take an OTC pain reliever to treat your headache.
  3. Drink water to counteract the dehydrating effects of alcohol.
  4. Drink a sports drink fortified with vitamins and minerals, like Gatorade.
  5. Treat gastrointestinal upset with an OTC product like Pepto-Bismol or Tums..

I usually chomp down a breakfast burrito smothered in green chile, and wash it down with a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.