Eagles have to replace both coordinators again

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Lots of turnover in the NFC East
Not the Cowboys. Quinn will def be back. I doubt anyone is seriously considering him (unless the Panthers offer him a crazy deal lol). But stranger things have happened.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Seems like a guy named “Jim Bob Cooter” would be a better fit in Dallas than Philly. Just sayin……
Last thing we need here is anything with the word Cooter in it to distract Jerry more than that lttile devil has been distracted in the last couple of years

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who could keep a straight face and not break a smile when introduced to 'Jim Bob Cooter?'

I knew a guy named Lester Manley and he would introduce himself as 'Hi, I'm Les Manley.' That is, until one day someone said in return 'less manly than what.' I just burst out laughing.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there anyone out there who could keep a straight face and not break a smile when introduced to 'Jim Bob Cooter?'

I knew a guy named Lester Manley and he would introduce himself as 'Hi, I'm Les Manley.' That is, until one day someone said in return 'less manly than what.' I just burst out laughing.
I’m sure he goes by something like JB. No way he introduces himself with his full legal name bc you can’t help but laugh. It just sounds so made up……. Like something from Smokey and the Bandit.

tm1119

Reaction score
Having to replace both OC & DC in 2 straight off-seasons is definitely not ideal…wonder how many times that has happened before?

LysleE

Reaction score
Unlucky for us Cowboys fans that the Eagles don’t have the “we like our guys” mentality.”