Eagles/Jaguars thread

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Nobody should write off us against the Eagles. I watch the game today and Eagles are a legitimate mash unit. Half the game they played with 3 offensive lineman today, and Wentz needed to run around a lot.

Honestly the only thing the Eagles have going for them this year is Wentz. He just appears to be getting better and better after missing almost a year with 2 torn ligaments. I had hoped he would look a lot worse than he has been in his rehab year.

Their defense is average, and they have no running game. That team is a mess. I predict an easy win against them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the eagles lose, I would enjoy it so much .

Because they are last year's champs, their downfall is so much sweeter and would hurt their fans feelings that much more . :muttley:

You kidding? That fan base will be celebrating that super bowl for at least a decade. ..... kinda like we celebrate wild card appearences in the Garret era.

sideon

Reaction score
Nobody should write off us against the Eagles. I watch the game today and Eagles are a legitimate mash unit. Half the game they played with 3 offensive lineman today, and Wentz needed to run around a lot.

Honestly the only thing the Eagles have going for them this year is Wentz. He just appears to be getting better and better after missing almost a year with 2 torn ligaments. I had hoped he would look a lot worse than he has been in his rehab year.

Their defense is average, and they have no running game. That team is a mess. I predict an easy win against them.
You were doing good until that last sentence.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I doubt we beat the Eagles, especially at their house and after they have a win going into their bye. So, there should be no whining/crying or complaining since we all agree we will lose right? The complaining and whining on these forums gets annoying sometimes lol. I still love you guys tho. Go Cowboys!

We are awful on the road, so I'm getting ready to lose at Philly. The Cowboys are a different team at home which is why I think the best we can do is split with them.

Zman5

Reaction score
we dont match up well with them,i think a blowout is coming.Wentz is going to shred this D again.

Wentz has never "shredded" our defense. I doubt he'll do it this year since we have much better defense.

He played 3 games against us. Does that look like a QB who "shredded" a defense?

Yards TD Attempts
202 1 43
245 2 43
168 2 27

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The puff our chest out posts like this are hilarious. Maybe Philly isn’t that good. But neither are we. We suck on the road too this year.

We’ll be a dog in Philly. Probably 5 or so.
So because I said the Eagles don't look that good that's pumping my chest out? My post said nothing about the Cowboys....you seem to be making a lot of assumptions from post is everything ok? You are mentally off lately.

Sydla

Reaction score
So because I said the Eagles don't look that good that's pumping my chest out? My post said nothing about the Cowboys....you seem to be making a lot of assumptions from post is everything ok? You are mentally off lately.

I could ask the same of you based on some of your posts in this thread.

mcmvp

Reaction score
The puff our chest out posts like this are hilarious. Maybe Philly isn’t that good. But neither are we. We suck on the road too this year.

We’ll be a dog in Philly. Probably 5 or so.

Yeah the Eagles are pretty bad this year, honestly. Defensive meltdowns. Our secondary is nothing special...if our line doesn’t generate pressure there are plenty of big plays to be made.

But after a bye and being at home it should be a win

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He is heart n soul of that line. Massive blow to Eagles.
They seemed to do okay with 3/4ths of the game without him against a supposedly good defense.

Look, I get your spirit, I really do. But honestly, we just don't capitalize on these kind of things.