Eagles' Lane Johnson responds to DLaw: "Can't wait"

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
We seem to have more people excited about the tweets between D-Law & Johnson than good OTA reports about the Cowboys. Come on guys, these tweets mean nothing without the pads being on;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Lol! That Steve Martin/Martin Short show was fantastic.
Chevy didn't show, but they had a couple funny stories about making The 3 Amigos.
Love the cast. Obviously I’m a Chevy fan! From all the Vacation movies. Fletch flings, etc.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Love the cast. Obviously I’m a Chevy fan! From all the Vacation movies. Fletch flings, etc.
The Fletch films (and then went to read the books) actually helped shape my style of story-telling... among other things.
It influenced me that much.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Moral of the story, the eagles have been more successful in the past 20 years than the cowboys. Which really isn't saying much since probably 20 teams have been more successful than the cowboys the past 20 years.
the Eagles have done a better job manipulating the salary cap during that time, and Andy Reid is a heck of a regular-season coach. Playoffs not so much.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Dude who has 0 sacks vs a team and disappears after 4 games the past 2 seasons and just got paid big, should just shut up and figure out how he can actually get a a sack vs the eagles and how he can not disappear after 4 games.

Yeah, it's not like he was playing through an injury or anything...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It is always smart to fire up the # 1 div rival, so they play harder and want to beat Dallas more than win the SB.
Plus Dallas won both games last season, so eagles will now go all out to beat Dallas.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It is always smart to fire up the # 1 div rival, so they play harder and want to beat Dallas more than win the SB.
Plus Dallas won both games last season, so eagles will now go all out to beat Dallas.
Trust: They always REALLY want to beat the Cowboys already. And if peeps are scared of jawing... come on.
Don't be a wienie.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not like he was playing through an injury or anything...
Excuses. Was he on the field? Does he have any sacks in 5 years vs the eagles? Did half his sacks and TFL come on the first 4 games the past 2 seasons and the other half the next 12?

Little Jr

Reaction score
the Eagles have done a better job manipulating the salary cap during that time, and Andy Reid is a heck of a regular-season coach. Playoffs not so much.
Agree with both, but they've still have had more success, along with about 20 other teams

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
You mean talking trash with nothing to show for it or talking trash while being a hypocrite? Tanks has done both, that’s special.

Sorry, this discussion just isnt worth arguing about. I like the way he trash talks.

Could be purely because he's a Cowboy and I'm a Cowboys fan, I dont know. I just like it.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Excuses. Was he on the field? Does he have any sacks in 5 years vs the eagles? Did half his sacks and TFL come on the first 4 games the past 2 seasons and the other half the next 12?

You relaize there is more to DE than those stats, right?

Pressures, QB hits, FF, etc...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope you get well soon my friend!
Thanks brother. Stomach flu (viral gastroenteritis). Doc prescribed lots of liquids and soups with crackers... and let nature run its course. I should be good in a few days.

aria

Reaction score
Sorry, this discussion just isnt worth arguing about. I like the way he trash talks.

Could be purely because he's a Cowboy and I'm a Cowboys fan, I dont know. I just like it.
That’s fine, I’d like if he had something to show for it before he runs his mouth otherwise he looks like a fool. Talking trash about humbling someone due to a contract when HE was the one who was holding out for surgery until he got the money he wanted? Then he has the balls to talk trash when he has ZERO sacks against the team he’s talking about? Lol, that’s bush league.

It was just a couple short months ago that there were several threads of people saying they were sick of Tank due to his holding out antics and not delivering enough for the money he wanted and now he talks trash about something he his guilty of himself, even more so, and even worse has nothing to show for it and people like him for it? :lmao2: Typical of the 180/360 degree fans.