Eagles' Lane Johnson responds to DLaw: "Can't wait"

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not only did he get paid but he held out of surgery until he got paid! Remember how many people here were sick of him and wanted him gone? A lot of the same people that are now talking about how great his trash talking is. I assume they don’t kind hypocrites or players that don’t back up their talk on the field.
Yep. I am hoping he is full strength for the opening game. When he is on he is on. I hope he don’t lay up now he is paid. I don’t think he will but we have seen it before.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yep. I am hoping he is full strength for the opening game. When he is on he is on. I hope he don’t lay up now he is paid. I don’t think he will but we have seen it before.
I agree. I don't think he'll take it easy. He just needs to stay healthy... like he can truly help that, BUT!

Corso

Reaction score
Yeah, we got into a decent debate, but he didn't follow me around and disagree with my every post like some. We're all nutty just having fun. Well, most of us.
Oh... I'm definitely nutty. And having fun!
Just ask my business partner. Thank the Gads for him...

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
But I bet there is one or two gems here who have a lot of drywall holes to patch.

Corso

Reaction score
There’s one guy... cat poly maybe... who admits he hates Dallas fans.
There's been one cat today just carpet bombing the fan base and the board (not Cal).
I've been enjoying the show!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawrence needs to shut up and show up. Plenty of fans expecting better from him with that contract and he's not been reliable in crunch time or the playoffs.

Now he's talking the talk but I've not seen him walk the walk that makes him worth 21M a year. He's the best player on the DL but that doesn't mean he's with that % of the cap. D players that pull that much alter OC game plans.

The awesome person was totally out of line remarking about another player's contract and better show he's worth what he's making. Isn't this the same guy that made that stupid statement about taking Goff's soul and then sucked in the playoff game. Ever the no show when he most needed.

As far as fans not liking some players, that is just fine. I have never liked him and never will but that does not make me a bad fan. I do not have to like all of the players because it is the ultimate team sport. I like Sean Lee double to make up for not liking that tool. And I like me some Jaylon double too so that gives me one more player not to like.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, we got into a decent debate, but he didn't follow me around and disagree with my every post like some. We're all nutty just having fun. Well, most of us.
Even when it looks like it's getting serious with some, they're still having fun. Hell, if we're all a bunch of homers thinking there's a pony beneath all the poop, what's fun about that? We need some posters to bring the dump trucks of poop in. I'll bring a shovel full but am not allowed to operate heavy machinery.

Corso

Reaction score
Even when it looks like it's getting serious with some, they're still having fun. Hell, if we're all a bunch of homers thinking there's a pony beneath all the poop, what's fun about that? We need some posters to bring the dump trucks of poop in. I'll bring a shovel full but am not allowed to operate heavy machinery.
Yeah! That's what's happening!

aria

Reaction score
I vouch for @aria
Cool dude. Good guy. Gets a bit emotional from time to time, but who doesn't?
Lol, thanks buddy. Emotional is an understatement. Been like that my whole life, I’m passionate about some subjects and wear my emotions on my sleeve. My entire life people (friends, family, etc) who know me purposefully screw with me just to get a reaction which doesn’t take much.

Even at work, every now and then before I go in I’ll tell myself “I’m not going to give them the reaction they’re looking for”. They’ll start off screwing with me as usual and when I don’t respond then they say somethings wrong with me, I’m in a badd mood, etc. Finally, they keep screwing with me until I blow my top and they all laugh and I go back to being my somewhat grumpy, hermit self.

The positive side is there’s little to no grey area with what I think, I’m vocal, open and honest for better or worse.

Little Jr

Reaction score
You relaize there is more to DE than those stats, right?

Pressures, QB hits, FF, etc...
If you have the pressures you can clue me in but the QB hits also drop by half the last 12 games and he had 2 FF in 2017 and 2 in 2018. In 2017 had 2 in the first 4 and 2 in the next 12. Again dropped off by half. 2018 they both came after the first 4 so he did improved there. Lol

Corso

Reaction score
Lol, thanks buddy. Emotional is an understatement. Been like that my whole life, I’m passionate about some subjects and wear my emotions on my sleeve. My entire life people (friends, family, etc) who know me purposefully screw with me just to get a reaction which doesn’t take much.

Even at work, every now and then before I go in I’ll tell myself “I’m not going to give them the reaction they’re looking for”. They’ll start off screwing with me as usual and when I don’t respond then they say somethings wrong with me, I’m in a badd mood, etc. Finally, they keep screwing with me until I blow my top and they all laugh and I go back to being my somewhat grumpy, hermit self.

The positive side is there’s little to no grey area with what I think, I’m vocal, open and honest for better or worse.
You be you buddy.

aria

Reaction score
I was a big Tank fan and I’ve said several times in this site that he was one of my favorite players (Witten will always be my favorite and Jaylon has taken over Tank) but he’s been turning me off with his tweets lately. I wasn’t even that upset about the hold out thing, I pretty much stayed out of those threads but stuff like this is annoying.

I’m not a huge fan of trash talking, can even like it t certain times, but him going after Eli who has started all but one game, won two Super Bowls and has had one of the the worst O lines in the league for the past 6 years is just dumb. Then he talks trash about humbling someone over a a contract when he has ZERO sacks against that team (who recently won a SB) and pulled one of the most juvenile hold outs for money in recent Cowboys history. Unbelievable.

It’s not even trash talking, it’s just dumb IMO.