Eagles' Lane Johnson responds to DLaw: "Can't wait"

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Our fellow fans getting destroyed. Sad to see the absolute state of our fan base.

Destroyed? The eagles fan is wrong on multiple counts. First how is 50 years better than 20? Second, Dallas has won a Superbowl I'm the salary cap era....... Must be young fans that weren't around then or something. To say the eagles destroyed the Cowboys fan is laughable since he is making crap up and not using facts.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Ok, sorry about that, I didn’t know quoting someone was so offensive. Again, I said it was nothing personal other then you said you liked the way he talked trash and I said I didn’t hence using your quote.

BTW, what “thing” are you talking about?

You spent multiple posts dragging my opinion through the mud, an opinion I never defended because I don't see the point.

But sure, you were polite the whole time, I'm the jerk.

So burnt out on this community.

ESisback

Reaction score
Our fellow fans getting destroyed. Sad to see the absolute state of our fan base.

Getting destroyed? We don’t have one in the last 20, but we STILL have a far greater history. Also:
1)More fans
2)Better stadium
3)Better ratings
4)Better nickname
5)More relevance
6)Big lead in all time head to heads

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm saying! These guys already want to go smash the Cowboys. Talk isn't going to ramp it up from 10 to 11.
It's already 11.
Well then Dak should say the eagles cant sack him , elliot should say they cant tackle him, and he will get 200 yds a game easy.
Then witten could say I am old but they cant tackle me either.
Then DL could say they will shut out the eagles both games !
If your gonna talk and it doesnt matter, then lets ramp it up! Make some bold statements.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We seem to have more people excited about the tweets between D-Law & Johnson than good OTA reports about the Cowboys. Come on guys, these tweets mean nothing without the pads being on;)

+1 ....wouldn't surprise me one bit if DLaw and Johnson are already laughing about via text messages (lol). Can't count the times this has happened and players admitted they were just having a little fun.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
So I guess I’m not a fan because I didn’t like all of Beasley’s trash talking either? Man, I wish I would have supported him more when he was talking trash to fans, talking trash about Dak and talking trash about the team in general...I could have finally shown what a true Cowboy fan I am. If only I supported our thug RB more than I could be in the Ring of Honor :rolleyes:
Sooooo......let me get this straight. Your talking trash to posters on this site because you hate trash talking. WOW.
And you call Tank a hypocrite. Go find some self control and leave good people alone.

THANK YOU.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You spent multiple posts dragging my opinion through the mud, an opinion I never defended because I don't see the point.

You are entitled to have an opinion. People may love it. People may hate it. But it's yours and they should at least respect it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
+1 ....wouldn't surprise me one bit if DLaw and Johnson are already laughing about via text messages (lol). Can't count the times this has happened and players admitted they were just having a little fun.
Ha,you never know, but what should be known is the #90 ought to be in the 100% operational range of formulated mayhem since having his shoulder surgery, which as I understand it,has possibly been cramping his home brewed batch of badness style for 2 seasons or moreo_O

aria

Reaction score
Not taking sides here, just wanna say that I think chest pumping and smack talking is more about future expectations, generally speaking. If you wanna talk smack about the past, you should decide whether recent history is more impressive than total history....both are history.
If the person wants to talk smack about history I think they should have been part of that history.

Good, see ya. I didn’t realize you were so fragile, jesus. All I did was disagree with you and I was never a jerk about it. Don’t join a public forum and post your opinion if you can’t handle disagreement or not expect people to quote you.

Since you seem pretty naive about public forums and this site in particular, I’ll even help you out. Just so you don’t continue to get “burnt out on this community” there’s little feature called “ignore” that allows you to block certain users. I suggest you try it but it may take you awhile to “ignore” anyone who quotes you or disagrees with you.

No need for the thanks, just try that “ignore” feature on me so I don’t accidentally hurt your feelers anymore.

aria

Reaction score
Sooooo......let me get this straight. Your talking trash to posters on this site because you hate trash talking. WOW.
And you call Tank a hypocrite. Go find some self control and leave good people alone.

THANK YOU.
I’m sorry, I thought I was a fan in a public forum not a football player using social media to talk trash to other teams and players that have accomplished more than I ever will and about things I did myself.

Perhaps you’re confused, just like Tank. He’s talking trash about humbling a QB for getting a big contract when he was the one holding off on surgery until he got his money. Talk about needing to be humbled. Not to mention, how many sacks does he have against the Eagles? Oh that’s right, ZERO! How many Super Bowl teams has he even been a part of? ZERO.

Next thing you know he’ll be talking trash about a 2 time Super Bowl MVP (who hasn’t started only one game in his career) for getting sacks on him while going against one of the worst O lines, and lineman in the league :rolleyes:

Perhaps he should pick who he’s gonna run his mouth off too a little more wisely. He looks like an idiot.

Pants

Reaction score
to Lane: um, they upped the twitter characters, you can elaborate (jerk)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If the person wants to talk smack about history I think they should have been part of that history.

Good, see ya. I didn’t realize you were so fragile, jesus. All I did was disagree with you and I was never a jerk about it. Don’t join a public forum and post your opinion if you can’t handle disagreement or not expect people to quote you.

Since you seem pretty naive about public forums and this site in particular, I’ll even help you out. Just so you don’t continue to get “burnt out on this community” there’s little feature called “ignore” that allows you to block certain users. I suggest you try it but it may take you awhile to “ignore” anyone who quotes you or disagrees with you.

No need for the thanks, just try that “ignore” feature on me so I don’t accidentally hurt your feelers anymore.
While "the encased tube of wiener meat" perhaps does appear kinda' fragile, it does pose some fairly informed foolballish views from time to time,,,er,,,as I've noticed, just saying, broo_O

aria

Reaction score
Not taking sides here, just wanna say that I think chest pumping and smack talking is more about future expectations, generally speaking. If you wanna talk smack about the past, you should decide whether recent history is more impressive than total history....both are history.
Lol, sorry about that partial response above. I had started typing it last night, got distracted and didn’t mean to include it in my last quote. Although I agree with what I said I meant to elaborate but lost my train of thought soooooo...I’ll just leave it there :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol, sorry about that partial response above. I had started typing it last night, got distracted and didn’t mean to include it in my last quote. Although I agree with what I said I meant to elaborate but lost my train of thought soooooo...I’ll just leave it there :)
The statement stands on its own. :thumbup:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some guys shouldn’t trash talk because it comes back to bite them in ***. D-Law is not one of these guys. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Lane is only making it worse for himself.

aria

Reaction score
Some guys shouldn’t trash talk because it comes back to bite them in ***. D-Law is not one of these guys. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Lane is only making it worse for himself.
How so? He has ZERO sacks against the Eagles, if anyone should be talking trash it should be Lane.

Perhaps Tank should talk trash to Erek Flowers or Chad Wheeler, ya know, someone he’s actually bested.

aria

Reaction score
If any of you guys have been close enough to the field, you'd hear WAY more trash talk -borderline harassment, lol.
Agreed :) but at least they don’t make themselves look like an idiot publicly when it doesn’t happen, hasn’t happened, or is self applicable.