News: Eagles losing RB Swift to Bears in Free Agency

Mr_437

Reaction score
CHI collects RBs, but maybe with a new OC Swift will be used properly. Good luck to him, and glad he's out the divison.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Comes down to what one thinks of Fields. I’m not a fan either.

They are faced with a career decision, and will be an interesting one. My guess is they trade the pick.

They have a ton of cap space and will likely end up with a ton of draft capital. That division is shaping up to be tough.
Wouldnt they have even more cap room getting rid of fields and starting over at QB? It will be interesting what happens, but I think they will walk away from Fields.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Saquon doesn't scare me and I hope Eagles sign him and we don't.

But I hope Henry signs with us and not Philly.

Majic

Reaction score
Cowboys should look closely at Herbert and Foreman

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
8 million a year for swift? Cowboys gonna sign a $3m back and draft someone

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
We gave up a 2025 4th and paid him 1m$ for a thousand yard season

And now he signed for the same contract that Miles just got us a 5th round comp for. A 5th round comp that’ll be in the same 2025 draft.
You won’t get a comp pick for Swift. You will gain more than you lose in FA… which will mean zero comp picks for the eagles.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You won’t get a comp pick for Swift. You will gain more than you lose in FA… which will mean zero comp picks for the eagles.
That’s only if we sign players who weren’t cut and don’t trade for players. They don’t count against comp picks

Jimbo123

Reaction score
why is it good? They have no QB, so why waste free agent money on a RB. Since they are taking a qb 1st in the draft, wouldnt it make more sense to load up on the Oline and WR to give the new qb the best shot at success? What good is spending that kind of money on a RB for a bottom feeder team?
Caleb Williams might be an okay QB.