News: Eagles losing RB Swift to Bears in Free Agency

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is a good signing for the Bears. Tough runner.
His numbers last year were almost identical to Tony Pollard and I was not happy with Tony so I don't think last year them losing Sanders was a better player but hey they just keep losing a bunch of players and all people keep posting is about the players they're signing no they're filling holes as fast as they can because they lost a lot of players and more players are leaving,,, running backs dude we're gonna get one in the draft we don't need to get a first week running back in my opinion and I remember this place thought the same thing you don't overpay for running backs.... By the way the Eagles gave up a draft pick for that guy and kept him a year and then let him go let Sanders go well if that's any indication everyone crying we didn't get jacob's people need to calm the **** down... There's probably right now 4 deep in free agent at every position that are gonna be available for awhile the 14th officially free agency begins lots of players available lots of time and running back is not my concern they will get a good guy regardless...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
why is it good? They have no QB, so why waste free agent money on a RB. Since they are taking a qb 1st in the draft, wouldnt it make more sense to load up on the Oline and WR to give the new qb the best shot at success? What good is spending that kind of money on a RB for a bottom feeder team?

They have 2 first round picks, so they can do both.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ok they got Saquon I don’t love it anymore now I’m hot lol.
i don't have the exact numbers, but i believe Saquon Barkley's lost eight straight games of the Dallas cowboys... as a NYG hes not made difference against us..meh..swift, sanders, SB all pretty close..weve also beat the eagles plenty.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
i don't have the exact numbers, but i believe Saquon Barkley's lost eight straight games of the Dallas cowboys... as a NYG hes not made difference against us..meh..swift, sanders, SB all pretty close..weve also beat the eagles plenty.
He will go from a terrible ol to the eagles. I’m glad they had to break the bank for him though.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Bad day for Dallas. We were hoping it would be slow market for RBs and we’d get Pollard back cheap. Not today, sir!