Eagles' Nick Sirianni says Cowboys star Micah Parsons will be accounted for on every play in Week 6

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't help feeling bad for the couple of critters I've run over in my time. I try to rationalize it that as far as the rabbit or squirrel knows they were caught by a large predator and quickly eaten.
I just keep hoping I crushed his head and gave him a quick death. I remember riding with my mother one time and she just clipped a rabbit. I made her stop the car so I could go back and stomp on its head. Horrible feeling, but I know it was the right thing to do.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure Nick keep your eye on the shiny new toy.
While Dan destroys your offense

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's good to hear Nick, that you're on top of things. One question though, how are you planning on accounting for the other 10 great defensive lineman?! :muttley:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Then use him as a decoy. Line him up as Punter on defense. Have him return kicks when we’re kicking off. In the stands. Anything to throw them off their game

bigE79

Reaction score
He's accounted for every game and he still does his thing.. good luck with that..lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Whatever you do, again, you're trying to put your players in the best position to succeed, and while you're doing that, you're trying not to allow their best players to wreck the game," Sirianni said. "So, he'll be accounted for every single play. That's doesn't mean he's not going to make some plays here and there. He's a really outstanding, outstanding player. I think we all know that. The league knows that. He's proved it for the last year and a half. So, we need to do our jobs as coaches and put the guys in positions to not only be at their best, but also to defeat their best, right, and contain their best. He'll be thought about."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/..._sREIeyk217WPgDQeHRqHzdeXFqizWgenoC-LsI11BK0Y
Who thinks every team hasn’t already been doing that this season?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate that.
On a related note: I was headed to an event here this last Saturday and while leaving the neighborhood there was this dog across the street.
It started staring me down, which was weird and then started crossing the street in front of me.
I slowed down.
Then it started coming after my car. I'm now wondering what the hell does this dog think it's doing?
So I try to maintain reasonable speed to keep going, but not hurt the dog and avoid it with whatever the hell it thinks it's doing.

It full-on rammed my car from the side while moving! It shook my car!
Never had that happen to me before.

It seemed okay as I watched it wander off without a limp, but... what tha heck?!
Was it Cujo?? :D

Rayman70

Reaction score
thats fine. We are 3 deep everywhere. Fowler and Sam Williams will shine.That said, its 1 thing to state that Micah will be accounted for, its quite another to stop him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I just keep hoping I crushed his head and gave him a quick death. I remember riding with my mother one time and she just clipped a rabbit. I made her stop the car so I could go back and stomp on its head. Horrible feeling, but I know it was the right thing to do.

We have at least three truck drivers in my adult Sunday school class.
One tells me when he sees a deer in the road, he doesn't even stop. He said he hears too many stories of truckers who try to avoid deers only to get killed as a result.
He said he just plows through them because stopping a tractor trailer at full speed is dangerous.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah will have 2-3 sacks in this game. He lives for challenges like this game. I see 6 sacks in all.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Micah will have 2-3 sacks in this game. He lives for challenges like this game. I see 6 sacks in all.
Hurts is elusive and not easy to bring down, I will be happy with lot of pressure and put him out of his comfort zone , so that passing game is disrupted, he will take off and run , which may be lesser evil.