Eagles obviously tank mode now

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Even with these losses, the biggest thing is that Wentz sits. I can still see this game going either way.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
As always in this scenario Philly is in Week 17, it's not how hard the players will play or if the players will try to win. It's who actually will suit up to play. Not surprising to see numerous starters sitting out...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
eagles are a garbage organization , most NFL players don't want to land on this dump .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well the good news is they still have Ertz.....they don't run the ball anyway so Howard and Scott should be enough...Hurts is still in. Until Wentz is starting.....this could still result in a W for them but honestly I'm expect the Commanders to win. Too much on stake for them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well the good news is they still have Ertz.....they don't run the ball anyway so Howard and Scott should be enough...Hurts is still in. Until Wentz is starting.....this could still result in a W for them but honestly I'm expect the Commanders to win. Too much on stake for them.
They may start Wentzie to make it look like they didn't try to lose deliberately. :lmao:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Philly will be there to play....whoever suits up.

This is no gimme for Washington.

And if they win....they spanked us twice. Good for them.

sideon

Reaction score
It won't matter if Dallas fails to beat the Giants.
Which is what people keep failing to mention. All I've heard from Skip and others is that they want the Eagles to win so the Cowboys can make the playoffs, it's like they forget that the Cowboys do have to face a team that's not in tank mode.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I don't care if we make the playoffs....we don't stand a chance if we do. However I do want us to win and let the chips fall how they may. The Commanders might be starting Heineke and be without McLaurin.