Eagles obviously tank mode now

Majic

Reaction score
What is also annoying and could be significant, is that in every round of the draft they will be picking a few places ahead of us. Like us they will target CB

fivetwos

Reaction score
far far too much eagle stalk we could keep it all in one thread please..we cant worry about that game..

we have one to win first then after our victory in NY we can start the hopes WFT loses not an eagle win..a tie would cost them wouldn't it? so a tie it is Tie talk..

would a tie in the eagles waft game and win by us put us in?
Dallas needs a win and WFT loss or tie.

NY cant get in w a tie for WFT. They need a loss.

These game are so tight it's something to keep in mind.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
What do you mean, "now?" They were in tank mode against us that last game. Not taking care of the ball, a boatload of stupid penalties, going for it on 4th and 15 down only 2 scores and 14:00 left in the 4th? Come on. I know people really want to believe our "dominance" over them but Philly was already stankin' cuz they were tankin'.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Bingo. I was wondering what the Eagles were going to do in order to lose this game. Because they are the Eagles. They have no pride and their organization a disgrace. They're just going to let a divisional opponent walk into their house and take the division like you would snatch a candy bar away from a little kid.

Pride? Have you watched many of our Hot Boyz games? Let's not throw stones...

Flamma

Reaction score
Pride? Have you watched many of our Hot Boyz games? Let's not throw stones...

I don't care about the hot boyz games. I'm talking about a very specific scenario. Not just random games in the middle of the season.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I expect more to come. So far Dallas Godert, Miles Sanders and Fletcher Cox are out for sundays game

Some people here just make me shake my head and laugh. People that actually think super competitive athletes can and would just shut that inner drive off and not try their best to play their best and win and that they would ever want to continue to play on a team that would condone that just make me laugh. You want proof, just look at the jets and what they did by winning a game very late in the season because the players kept on trying to win games. Now just because players try to win games does not mean they will win games but to think these players will just give up and not try is only non-professional athlete thinking.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
They may start Wentzie to make it look like they didn't try to lose deliberately. :lmao:

That a load of BS. If the league wouldn't call them for the games Hurts has already started, then they sure won't do it if Hurts starts and plays the last game. They may get call for it if Wentz starts seeing he was benched for poor play.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
It has been explained to me here by a group of highly intellectual individuals that tanking does not exist.

Regardless if upper management places 6 to 8 starters/contributors on your team as out for the upcoming game because the end game is that a win accomplishes nothing towards team improvement. Guys who if there was any reason to play for regarding playoff chances would have played.

This is called tanking.

But I promise just ask around and you'll find here that this just does not exist.

Bunch of Mensa level philosophy majors.

Dallas should have stuck with tanking and reaped the benefits of a 3-13 draft position in all rounds.
Im sure your superior intellect is taking their comments out of context

MLB53

Reaction score
Philly has nothing to win by winning this game and more to lose if they do win, so Washington wins bc Philly tanks, sad for Dallas

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
You guys sound like it's over already, I didn't know they flexed this game to Saturday:laugh:

Go Cowboys :flagwave:go eagleso_O

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

75boyz

Reaction score
Im sure your superior intellect is taking their comments out of context

I don't think so, but my limited IQ could be mistaken as the opinion police here has let me know on many occasions.

You ever get that too?

triplets_93

Reaction score
I say the Eagles hate the Cowboys more than the Giants, and so, will tank if we win against the Giants Sunday.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
This is what I expect to happen if we win in the eagles game

1. Dougie not going for it on 4th down
2. No scrambling by hurts
3.More running even on 3rd and 9 lol
4. Defense never blitzing
5. several FG attempts in redzone

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This is what I expect to happen if we win in the eagles game