Eagles or Commanders?

movaughn88

Reaction score
Odds say the Eagles, but part of me says I'd rather bury them and let a Colt McCoy led team fade down the stretch.

Probability wise, next week's game is BY FAR the largest swing game left in our chances to make the postseason.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys win next week and the Eagles sweep the Commanders the Cowboys are winning this division. It's a lock.

But I hate the Eagles more than I love the Cowboys. Always have.

I got feathers on my head and a pig snout on my nose. Hail, bros.

fdf0ea351de7c597a6a1429cda255056.jpg

Give it a little tappy tap.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I won't root for the Eagles.

I want them dying a thousand deaths, then I will worry about whatever the Commanders are trying to do.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Odds say the Eagles, but part of me says I'd rather bury them and let a Colt McCoy led team fade down the stretch.

Probability wise, next week's game is BY FAR the largest swing game left in our chances to make the postseason.
The Saints game was a watershed game, but the Iggles game is the one we have to win to continue our playoff chances and home field for the Wild Card games.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Essentially, we need to play well the rest of the season - win 3 of four, minimum.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Skins are going to have weeks where they struggle with a backup QB. Plus, we are finished with them.
The Eagles are the SB champs. I want to see them buried now...out! Depressed! Bickering!

I hope the Skins win. If we can’t finish ahead of a Skins team with a mess at OL, better TEs than receivers, and a backup QB that hadn’t played a game in 4 seasons, then we don’t deserve it anyway. The Eagles are a much more dangerous team that we must play next week. Go Skins! (Unless I throw up in my mouth during the game and have to backtrack)

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I know mathematically I'm supposed to root for the Eagles, but I hate them a lot more than the Commanders at this point. So at the end of the day (or night rather) I'm cool either way. I love it when I'm able to watch a divisional game this late in the season and be fine with either team losing.

Ren

Reaction score
Eagles, then if we win next week we'll be 2 games up + tiebreaker with 3 games left. If we lose they still have to play @LA the following week so i still like our chances