Rayman70
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 47,156
- Reaction score
- 47,638
That and he had the benefit of having absolute studs already lined up next to him. Made him look better than he actually was. Then yes, he turned into a special player.He was an Eagle, but I have to give him credit. He was one of the best offensive tackles to ever play football. The Eagles will miss him. I thought it was bad for teh Eagles when Kelce retired, and it was. But this loss is really going to hurt. There is talk that the LG, Dickerson, is only a shell of himself as well.
I have been hearing talking heads speak about Johnson having mental health issues. He mentioned this twice in his retirement announcement. I don't know what that is about but I sincerely hope he finds peace in his life. I hope this does not turn out to be another Mark Tuinei situation.
