Video: Eagles Players Deflated, Angry After Game

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lots of fans on social media were saying how this game meant nothing to Philly, but just because they can clinch against the Saints or Giants still, doesn't mean that Eagles players weren't invested in winning this game and it doesn't mean they went into the game with a "This game means nothing to us" mentality. I'm sure they wanted to win and would rather have clinched the division/number 1 seed against the Cowboys, over doing it against the Saints or even Giants.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Zoners.

Have fun with this one.

I'm also looking forward to the Trolling the Nation post today.

It sucks losing big games on the road. I’m sure the deflation though is also because they made so many mistakes and turnovers, and in some ways beat themselves.

As good as they have been this year, one positive was they looked just as gassed and beat up as our team.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Smith for them looks like he weighs 110 pounds soak and wet.

Somebody needs to put him on his back at the line every play.

Jerry could sign my 11 year old and he could take care of that.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I miss those old emojis, with the baseball bat beating the Eagles helmet.

Me too. I used to love listening to WIP talk radio and all the misery that came to those miserable people.

That was back when I was really passionate about the Cowboys but that all ended after the 2016 Green Bay playoff loss.

Unfortunately, Jerry has sapped the life out of me.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It sucks losing big games on the road. I’m sure the deflation though is also because they made so many mistakes and turnovers, and in some ways beat themselves.

As good as they have been this year, one positive was they looked just as gassed and beat up as our team.
beat themselves? So did we also beat ourselves last week? Did we beat ourselves against the Packers? WE clearly beat ourselves against the Eagles in the first meeting, yes?

As one of those guys said, you cant have 4 turnovers on offense and expect to win the game.... and that is normally how it goes in the NFL. You win the TO battle, you normally win the game. Nothing new here.

offlimits

Reaction score
Lots of fans on social media were saying how this game meant nothing to Philly, but just because they can clinch against the Saints or Giants still, doesn't mean that Eagles players weren't invested in winning this game and it doesn't mean they went into the game with a "This game means nothing to us" mentality. I'm sure they wanted to win and would rather have clinched the division/number 1 seed against the Cowboys, over doing it against the Saints or even Giants.

"Lots of fans on social media were saying how this game meant nothing to Philly"... you really believe that?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
"Lots of fans on social media were saying how this game meant nothing to Philly"... you really believe that?

Yes this was a take many had, even some Cowboys fans on this forum was saying that this game was meaningless, because of the belief that the Eagles have the division and number 1 seed pretty much locked up at this point.

CWR

Reaction score

Whichever eagle literally said, damn I really wanted this one.

Don't believe the bs narrative.

We took it from them, and they aren't happy about it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

LOL Philly hates the Cowboys. If this game meant nothing to them why not put their entire 2nd and 3rd stringers in?

That is a dumb excuse. They simply lost. It doesn't mean we are a better team then they are. It just means we still can beat them and they simply can't take us for granted when the times comes to play us again.