Eagles/Seahawks thread

mooseq

Reaction score
I can’t help myself to go against eagles.. i understand we need eagles to win but i find myself cheering for Seahawks

TWOK11

Reaction score
That is still the MOST ABSURD rule in all of sports. An unrecovered fumble out of the endzone resulting in a change of possession is completely illogical and inconsistent with the rest of the rule book.

It was introduced in the 70s to prevent a theoretical scenario which has literally never occurred in NFL history and is already prevented by other rules anyway.

A fumble through the endzone should return to the spot of the fumble

HungryLion

Reaction score
Respectfully disagree - I think he has top notch arm talent - I think that was one of the big reasons he got a chance at his size - he's got a cannon and is accurate.

Wilson does have top notch arm talent.

He was recognized as having it when he was being scouted for the draft even. Literally his only knock was his height.

If Wilson was 6’2”. Everything else being equal. He would have been a top 10 pick in the draft.

Nirvana

Reaction score
It is terrible to have to root for the Eagles.

At my core, I can't. I just can't.

Half the day today I was going to bet the Seahawks, then at last minute I decided that the Eagles were the right pick. This is looking like a disaster on many fronts.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Respectfully disagree - I think he has top notch arm talent - I think that was one of the big reasons he got a chance at his size - he's got a cannon and is accurate.
He isn't accurate haha and has a terrible football IQ and decision making

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know what he's talking about....that guy has a arm.