Eagles/Seahawks thread

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Assuming a miracle happens and Philly drops this game tonight and then 2 of the remaining 3, including their game to us, is there any scenario where both Cowboys & Eagles finish at 10-6, we win the division?

no reason to even think about that.

the fun one I think would be to imagine the eagles locked into the 3 seed going into week 17 with Dallas needing to win to be the 6 seed.

Would the eagles go ahead and try and knock Dallas out in week 17 or would they play nick foles and some backups here and there and maybe allow Dallas in and then have to play them after losing to them a week later.

if philly loses tonight and then to the rams they go from the 1 seed to the three seed.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It is a small part. If even that.

looks like vaitai struggled with it the whole first half and clark was killing him off the ball. They are talented up front so clearly that is why they are getting a push but the crowd helps.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Eagles have to lose every game to be 10-6. If Dallas ends up 10-6, Dallas wins the tiebreaker..

Oh I was in error. I thought they were sitting on 9 wins, not 10. Thanks.

So yeah, we need the Eagles to win tonight.

remdak

Reaction score
I’ve seen Patriot fans defend by saying he was mad because of a non-PI call..

I was like, then why didn’t he hit the ref in the head, you know the guy that didn’t call the previous penalty...

Imagine if some dude hit Brady like that because they were angry the Pats were getting the calls...
If Cowboy players gave cheap shots whenever there wasn't a call, most of the team would be suspended. The whole DL would be suspended multiple times.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
looks like vaitai struggled with it the whole first half and clark was killing him off the ball. They are talented up front so clearly that is why they are getting a push but the crowd helps.
Of course it does. But to suggest the crowd matters just means your team does not have it.

Seattle has the best crowd in the league.

But if your team allows that to affect them, well, they are not that great.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That was the best play the Eagles have made all night.

Sydla

Reaction score
Assuming a miracle happens and Philly drops this game tonight and then 2 of the remaining 3, including their game to us, is there any scenario where both Cowboys & Eagles finish at 10-6, we win the division?

They'd have to lose all their remaining games.