Eagles/Seahawks thread

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Obviously this is the first time I've actually wanted the eagles to win, and of course they're laying an egg

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
LOL at people rooting for Eagles to lose. You want them to have wrapped up HFA by week 17.

Yep. Eagles winning helps us twofold. 1) We're closer to catching Seattle for the wildcard, 2) Philly is more likely to rest their starts in Week 17.

I swear, it seems like the same people who want us to win even when our hopes are dashed, are the same people who want Philly to lose even when it helps us. I understand you're a fan but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

River82

Reaction score
LOL, Wilson under pressure hits targets all over the park. Wentz under pressure lobs a 6 yard throw 6 yards over the guy's head

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Just as I figured. Eagles are pretenders. First legit D they play and they look like a sack of doo doo.

Ken

Reaction score
i dont get going for it there. Take the points.

vlad

Reaction score
Look at that route Baldwin ran. Must be nice to have receivers that win their 1on1 matchups!

My personal opinion is its less about that winning 1-on-1 and more about our easy to defend play design and playcalling over the duration of the game. I saw a play earlier today where Larry Fitzgerald and like 2 other WRs/TE were stacked on the line, and he just lets them clear out and he simply runs a crossing pattern - he didn't "beat his man" the play beat their defense. That's my frustration with our team - because we do have a good amount of talent I think.

Last edited:

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
No spit. I mean, I look at their route combinations, seems like every play there's a pick play. We run straight forward and turn. Sometimes we turn right, then left. Seriously

I think the same thing. Why not use the pick play? The bunch play? Anything to help your team out?