Eagles/Seahawks thread

ShortRound

Reaction score
Yep. Eagles winning helps us twofold. 1) We're closer to catching Seattle for the wildcard, 2) Philly is more likely to rest their starts in Week 17.

I swear, it seems like the same people who want us to win even when our hopes are dashed, are the same people who want Philly to lose even when it helps us. I understand you're a fan but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

lol we're not playing the game, be mad at the Eagles.

Aven8

Reaction score
No spit. I mean, I look at their route combinations, seems like every play there's a pick play. We run straight forward and turn. Sometimes we turn right, then left. Seriously

He's just good. Has the best team in football come in and they look like crap because of his defense. Half the secondary is out and they still look the same. They are challenging the WR's.......frustrating that our coaches suck!!!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Vikings home Super Bowl would be so annoying for me lol.

If Zimmer wins a super bowl we will be eating our own crow. Think about the GROZ movement. He was a better coach than we gave him credit for.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
My personal opinion is its less about that winning 1-on-1 and our easy to defend play design and playcalling over the game. I saw a player earlier today where Larry Fitzgerald and like 2 other WRs/TE were stacked on the line, and he just lets them clear out and he simply runs a crossing pattern - he didn't "beat his man" the play beat their defense. That's my frustration with our team - because we do have a good amount of talent I think.
Right....we don't have great speed, but we also lack this type of creativity to get recievers open. It's just too vanilla.