Eagles sign NT Javon Hargrave

Johnny23

Reaction score
Shouldn’t mattered when your offensive line is the best in the league.
Then why do we get blown off the ball against dts
No it’s not the same. I’m talking positions. Our offensive line should defeat their defensive line. If they can’t they need to be disbanded.
They aren't push overs. We have seen the line struggle against good defensive linemen.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
No it’s not the same. I’m talking positions. Our offensive line should defeat their defensive line. If they can’t they need to be disbanded.
Even talking positions it's still the same. A good OT wont give up many sacks, but is more likely to give up a sack to Reggie White than he would Kerry Hyder. I'm not sure what I'm missing here?

I'm not saying the cowboys offense is going to get whipped every play, but the playing field gets evened out with a move like this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He is but I after 10 years of red and Rod nothing SO FAR has seem to change.
I AM AFRAID MM is sitting in his room thinking the same thing right now. He may feel duped. He was promised certain players would be here and its looking like that was just a flat out lie. UNLESS MM is onboard with a full on rebuild...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry made the statement many times regarding the fact of his age and he wants to win now and he doesn't know how many more years he has in him. WELL...either he was lying or he is very inept. Sure doesn't look like a team trying to win a Championship now. We look disorganized and directionless.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Eagles are simply trying to control Zeke. They still can’t cover anyone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They won the division with a depleted team and aren’t sitting g on their laurels trying to get better.

Jerry can’t even get his own guys signed.
It’s the first damn day Jesus Christ.......you guys did this crap last year and they got Cobb and Quinn.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even talking positions it's still the same. A good OT wont give up many sacks, but is more likely to give up a sack to Reggie White than he would Kerry Hyder. I'm not sure what I'm missing here?

I'm not saying the cowboys offense is going to get whipped every play, but the playing field gets evened out with a move like this.
They should still be able to pass protect and run over anyone. Im

Sydla

Reaction score
Jesus. Every year you guys complain about the same things.

And every year we field a team that has some noticeable holes that could have been filled with key FAs.

This year is even more impressive because they have good FAs of their own and haven’t signed one key one yet.

Sydla

Reaction score
It’s the first damn day Jesus Christ.......you guys did this crap last year and they got Cobb and Quinn.

Cobb and Quinn were second tier guys. And we didn’t have cap space to burn either.

But you guys keep making excuses for a plan that fails year after year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So the Eagles and Giants take steps to get better.

We can't even sign our own guys before FA starts.

You'd think we had like $12MM in cap space.
Lots of *****ing opportunities for you lately. Whine on, it’s what you love to do.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Yep and the Ravens signed the rams DT for 10 million per year. Cowboys are letting it pass them by again.

Sounds great. Eagles secondary was the problem for them last year on D though. And WR on offense. Dallas has a good roster. I'm not sweating Philly. I am sweating getting this Cooper deal done.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I AM AFRAID MM is sitting in his room thinking the same thing right now. He may feel duped. He was promised certain players would be here and its looking like that was just a flat out lie. UNLESS MM is onboard with a full on rebuild...

LLLOOOLLL