Twitter: Eagles sign Suh

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
I still wonder if the Eagles did this to keep him away from Dallas. The Eagles will get Davis back soon and they already have a deep DT rotation. Suh has always been a guy who give effort when he wants to. Who do the Eagles take off the field to get Joseph and Suh snaps? Hargrave? Cox, Davis?
You say this as in the Eagles even have to worry about us

We are not a threat to them for the division or in the playoffs

Legendz82

Reaction score
if your neighborhood is full of Philly fans talking about the 90’s Cowboys, I’d move and I’m a Philly fan.

This is not a dig at the cowboys. I also thought it was weird that he said that people say they bought their AB’s in the 90’s I never hear that at all.
I am from south New Jersey. 15 mins from philly. I never hear about the 90’s cowboys other than when I ask why people are a fan of a team they never even been to the state they play in.

Legendz82

Reaction score
This is not a dig at the cowboys. I also thought it was weird that he said that people say they bought their AB’s in the 90’s I never hear that at all.
I am from south New Jersey. 15 mins from philly. I never hear about the 90’s cowboys other than when I ask why people are a fan of a team they never even been to the state they play in.

Ab= SB’s

Jimbo123

Reaction score
It's week 11 and 31 other teams didn't make this move....there is a reason he was still available guys.

Stop overvaluing the name
He wants to win a Super Bowl. He doesn't need the money.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Does that sound like a player you'd want in your locker room?

Honestly, it sounds like a lot of vets. If you had played for over a decade and had all the money you’d ever need, would you want to suit up for a losing franchise?

OBJ said something similar. It’s far from unheard of. I’m sure most Cowboy fans would welcome him if he signed w/ Dallas…and those that didn’t would probably be lying to themselves

erod

Reaction score
A guy focused on winning a Super Bowl? Heck yes. You would rather have a guy who is focused on money ?
No, a guy who doesn't want anything to do with getting into contention, but just wants to bandwagon at the end.

Not somebody I want to associate with.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Does that sound like a player you'd want in your locker room?

For a guy 35 years old whose won a super bowl, been paid very well, accomplished a ton of individual accolades it makes all the sense in the world not to want to go through the rigors of a 17 week Nfl schedule. I don’t think it’s a knock on his demeanor or character at all.

for the record I wouldn’t mind suh but we aren’t getting killed in the middle- it’s the edges. But he’s smart only wanting to play half the season where he will be much more effective given his age and for a contender

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
"No, we didn’t have contact," Jerry Jones said. "But I like where we are with our big boys in the middle, and I like what we’re trying to accomplish. We’ve got some very talented guys that prototype fit us perfectly to go with what we’re trying to do with our edge rushing and really our internal pressure. I like our bunch, and that’s got everything to do with it."

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Eagles look desperate, not of championship caliber. Dallas can still beat them, but I have little confidence in the OC, QB, and defense at this point. I did not add receivers or rb's, because they are at the mercy of the other two.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
The Eagles look desperate, not of championship caliber. Dallas can still beat them, but I have little confidence in the OC, QB, and defense at this point. I did not add receivers or rb's, because they are at the mercy of the other two.

The OC? They are the only team that has scored over 20 points every game. The run D is a their one big issue.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
No, a guy who doesn't want anything to do with getting into contention, but just wants to bandwagon at the end.

Not somebody I want to associate with.
Lol. … The eagle still have to clinch first overall (currently tied) And then have to win in the playoffs… So it sounds like you really would rather have someone who was just playing for the dollars… it’s actually smart, he could’ve gone to the Rams, Bucs, etc at the start of the season, and now would be wasting what is probably his final year…

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Lol desperate? With one loss and the tiebreaker over the Vikings… they identified a weakness and acted to mitigate it… I would say that we are the desperate team, and I’m scared that we’re gonna be even more desperate after the Vikings game.

I agree that we can beat them, but the odds are that we won’t beat them… At least not in the playoffs on the road.

Creeper

Reaction score
You say this as in the Eagles even have to worry about us

We are not a threat to them for the division or in the playoffs

I say it as if the Eagles don't need any more DTs, especially old guy who will steal snaps from the Eagles young studs. There doesn't seem to be a good reason for the Eagles signing these two guys. One? Maybe, but two? That seems like overkill for their needs. They just lost their star TE, so they signed Suh? I am not syaing this is why they signed the two DTs, but I am curious if it played a role. And btw, we are always on the Eagles' minds.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score

woops, you were talking about us