Twitter: Eagles sign Suh

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
There is plenty to rue in this signing. On the other hand you would expect Suh’s agent to try to get the Cowboys and other teams in a bidding war for Suh’s services.

So either the Cowboys are not impressed with Suh’s ability or they did not want to pay Suh’s asking price. I can’t wait to find out what this cost the Eagles cap wise. Hopefully it was a very expensive contract.

That’s pure b.s. Stephen cheap butt didn’t won’t to do his job.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should make an even trade of Jerry & Stephen for Jeffrey Lurie . . . the Eagles would never be the same! :muttley: :grin:

FTWayne

Reaction score
if we had signed him, he would have been the savior. o_O

He would have carried us to the super bowl

shabazz

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that nobody knows how he will will perform,and how it will affect the Eagles….lots of opinions but absolutely no certainty…..I’ll wait and see how it really is when the Cowboys/ Eagles game happens before proclaiming something nobody knows for sure

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Eagles have one bad game against the run and make a move like this - we trade for Hankins who was losing out against scrubs with the Raiders.

KDM256

Reaction score
Eagles rush defense was embrassed by Commanders Monday night, Roseman nipped that inthe bud instantly.