Eagles Signing Everyone??

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
leonargized said:
What about Hank Fraley? I thought Fraley was a pretty good player. I know he was injured last year. Was it that serious?

Fraley is a very good Center, but he was injured and the defensive staff must have seen something up close that we aren't privy to. That injury certainly has something to do with the decision.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
An aging 4-3 guy stuck in a 3-4 world with a multi million dollar cap figure, I'm afraid. He's a perfect, perfect fit in St. Louis.

Come on seriously? I still think he's got pro bowl potential. But, you know more than I do about it

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
thats7 said:
It really didn't surprise many but it sure hurts to throw away a perfectly good doughnut if you know what I mean.

Yeah, the dougmetaphor is kind of funny. Who was Glover second fiddle to? Who will replace Him, and do you think Glover left with attitude? Didn't Dallas give Glover an opportunity to restructure?

I guess it's a done deal now (mox-nix)!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Yeah, the dougmetaphor is kind of funny. Who was Glover second fiddle to? Who will replace Him, and do you think Glover left with attitude? Didn't Dallas give Glover an opportunity to restructure?

I guess it's a done deal now (mox-nix)!

Jason Ferguson became king of the NT hill last year. Bigger dude and "supposedly" better. I have reservations on that claim. NO one had a motor like Laroi. I'm sure he left unhappy due to the circumstances but the cat is all class. He'll keep it to himself and work it out on the field. I'm not too sure if you can replace Glover. With that said I don't know who'll step in at this point.
I don't know all the goings on with the players and contracts and such but I'd wager they just opted to cut him knowing a guy of his caliber would not have a problem finding another good paying job. I think he was due a 6.5 mill bonus this year. I think.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
thats7 said:
Jason Ferguson became king of the NT hill last year. Bigger dude and "supposedly" better. I have reservations on that claim. NO one had a motor like Laroi. I'm sure he left unhappy due to the circumstances but the cat is all class. He'll keep it to himself and work it out on the field. I'm not too sure if you can replace Glover. With that said I don't know who'll step in at this point.
I don't know all the goings on with the players and contracts and such but I'd wager they just opted to cut him knowing a guy of his caliber would not have a problem finding another good paying job. I think he was due a 6.5 mill bonus this year. I think.

I know you guys will be watching Ferguson Like a hawk this year ...for that matter, Glover too!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I know you guys will be watching Ferguson Like a hawk this year ...for that matter, Glover too!

Yes on both accounts. I've been keeping an eye on Fergy. I think Ellis did more for the run game than Fergy did. As for Glove......I honestly hope he has a pro-bowl year. 100 sacks, 35 interceptions, 7000 tackles. ;) He deserves it.

I don't like free agency and the cap. You find yourself rooting for numbers and color schemes instead of players. Juke99 said it best once.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
This had definitely left me confounded as well, I'm not sure why everybody thinks that Philly is the team to beat in 06'? Last time I checked they still have the same overrated coach and QB, the defense has tons of holes, they have no running game, a shaky Oline, no receiver (after TO is cut), etc. Yet every major free agent is supposedly signing there. Where did they get all this money from? They are going to magically rebound and are guaranteed to be in NFC championship again? A few FA's are going to put them over the top?

I mean come on, this is a team that went 0-6 in the division last season and will be lucky to be .500 next year, healthy mcnabb or not. At least we are the only NFC East team that can say they swept them with McNabb in the lineup both games. Wheter its the fans or local media, something is definitely wrong with the cheesestakes for these people to be so delusional.:laugh1:

money, it's all about the money, and which the Eagles have alot of...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Errr....actually I did mean post ...your post!:rolleyes:

You know that when you use words or sounds(ie. "err" or "ummm" or "uh") in your delivery that you come off less intelligent? I know thats real important to you.
:lmao:
Being the intellectual that we all know you are.:rolleyes:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick said:
You know that when you use words or sounds(ie. "err" or "ummm" or "uh") in your delivery that you come off less intelligent? I know thats real important to you.

I disagree, intelligence is based largely on the receiver's interpretation. One must make assessments to determine if the sender is serious, being facetious, or otherwise.

For example, in your following 3 posts, you use sounds to emphasize your point!
3/07/2006 ...
YoMick said:
HAHA! You mean "thread"

3/5/06 ...
YoMick said:
cut from eagles paste into Cowboys uni please

3/05/2006 ...
YoMick said:
I have to break the streak of Nay's in here.
YoMick said:
Yay!!!
Two things are apparent ...

1) Weak as they usually are, I understand what you vaguely try to communicate.

2) You're not as ignorant as you sometimes sound.

Bottom line ...the key to intelligence is realizing how much you still have to learn. Stay in school!:rolleyes:

visionary

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
This had definitely left me confounded as well, I'm not sure why everybody thinks that Philly is the team to beat in 06'? Last time I checked they still have the same overrated coach and QB, the defense has tons of holes, they have no running game, a shaky Oline, no receiver (after TO is cut), etc. Yet every major free agent is supposedly signing there. Where did they get all this money from? They are going to magically rebound and are guaranteed to be in NFC championship again? A few FA's are going to put them over the top?

I mean come on, this is a team that went 0-6 in the division last season and will be lucky to be .500 next year, healthy mcnabb or not. At least we are the only NFC East team that can say they swept them with McNabb in the lineup both games. Wheter its the fans or local media, something is definitely wrong with the cheesestakes for these people to be so delusional.:laugh1:

as much as it pains me to say this, in the interest of being honest, let me say that the person who can look at the performance and record of our coach and QB and the eagles coach and QB and say that they are overrated is one who is truly delusional.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
YoMick said:

I disagree, intelligence is based largely on the receiver's interpretation. One must make assessments to determine if the sender is serious, being facetious, or otherwise.

For example, in your following 3 posts, you use sounds to emphasize your point!
3/07/2006 ...
YoMick said:
HAHA! You mean "thread"

3/5/06 ...
YoMick said:
cut from eagles paste into Cowboys uni please

3/05/2006 ...
YoMick said:
I have to break the streak of Nay's in here.
YoMick said:
Yay!!!
Two things are apparent ...

1) Weak as they usually are, I understand what you vaguely try to communicate.

2) You're not as ignorant as you sometimes sound.

Bottom line ...the key to intelligence is realizing how much you still have to learn. Stay in school!:rolleyes:

Thanks. Learning EVERY day.

Wow. You just don't get it do you?
:lmao2:
You ACTUALLY dug up some of my posts(3 to be exact) and you still didnt get one that was on point as to what I was saying about you.

I am a little dissappointed. I really did think you were an intellectual. But not sure now......(hmmmmmmm....) <- there I gave you one.

It might be painful but if you want to try again I will accomodate you.;)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
YoMick said:
You ACTUALLY dug up some of my posts(3 to be exact) and you still didnt get one that was on point as to what I was saying about you.

No trouble ...ACTUALLY, going back 3 days isn't exactly "digging up" anything!

I am a little dissappointed.

If you're "dissappointed (SIC)" over a little thing like this, wait until TO makes you want to change your avatar and your sig-pic!

It might be painful but if you want to try again I will accomodate you.;)

No thanks ...wouldn't want you to "accomodate (SIC)" me!:rolleyes:

NOTE: BTW, I don't mean anything personal; just having a little "off-season" fun!:D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rack said:
Both of you are pathetic.

Grow up, Kids.

Oh ok Mother... :rolleyes:
relax...
we are just having a little "team rivalry" fun there RAAACK!

I will think about the whole growing up thing. Get back to you. :D