Twitter: Eagles think Jaylon had dirty hit. Sending video to the league office

Beaker42

Reaction score
Initiating contact with a blocker often means you get your hands on them first allowing you to extend, explode, and shed before they can get a grasp on you. It's literally football 101 my dude. Get to the blocker and explode before they get into your body. Otherwise you're dancing around blocks (blasphemy as a linebacker) or getting washed out of plays.
He flat out tried headbutting the guy.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Memba when fletcher Cox threw dirty punches at Martin? Oh I memba

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
As long as Jerry keeps throwing him out there.

It's a weird deal. His physical limitations are obvious, but the team and team writers don't speak a peep of it, even with the general consensus on The Break that he just isn't good anymore.

His play has collapsed since 2018, his peak. I think it's physical, and started seeing it early last year, and only get worse as the season went on. Unless they have some medical prognosis that it will get better, we should just cut him. Without such a prognosis, I expect him to continue to stink, and likely only get worse. Playing him, we run the risk of his injury guarantees for the next *two* years kicking in, and for what? He's *bad*.
This^^^^^

Hadenough

Reaction score
To me the bigger issue with that play is why isnt Jaylon filling the hole and hitting the RB. Jaylon is running around in chase mode and jumping into piles where the tackle was already made.

Hadenough

Reaction score
He hurt his knee in college from an olineman blocking him away from the play like that. I think he is extremely defensive about being in that situation, it's why he gets blocked so easily. He doesn't plant and fight off olineman anymore. Don't know what he was expecting to do by lunging into him like that.
Probably payback for an earlier play.

The Natural

Reaction score
Jaylon cracks me up, he just be running around out there lmao. Anyway I slowed the video down and there’s nothing dirty at all about the play, it just appears that way full speed. All he did was lower his shoulder (did not lead with his head) and spun out. Why? Thats Jaylon, idk:laugh:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

blumayne38

Reaction score
Jaylon keeps doing that and he'll have a broken neck to go along with that bum leg.

Man, seems like every week this guy does either something on the field or with his mouth that makes me dislike him more
Booooo

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Hey the way I see it we are just making up for 60 years for all the Eagles shanningans!! Hell we owe them a hell of alot more then that! Disgusting team and fan base, they deserve everything bad that happens to them for being the class less asshats that they are!! A real Dallas Cowboys fan would find it hard to even cheer for them next week, it's the way I was brought up since the 70's!!!! Cry Shegals Cry!! Even if we don't get in it brings me great pleasure to know we ended their season..Good riddins!

foofighters

Reaction score
I would love to see a game without him being on the field. It would make this last game a treat to watch!

#noswipe

dfense

Reaction score
I'm sure the Cowboys can supply miles of footage showing Jalon spastically jumping up and down uncontrollably. There's a reason he has no ceiling fans in his house.