News: Eagles trade Jalen Raegor

Kingofholland

Reaction score
You need comprehension skills bruh! You also need perspective. If a DC fan can’t compliment another team for having a good off season without being told to go buy a jersey of that other team, it shows how clueless and shallow people are. There isn’t anyone who follows NFL TC and pre season who has football knowledge that won’t tell you the Eagles have had a great off season. So much so that a lot of folks think they will compete for the NFCE title this year. It’s not a big deal to compliment them and wish our GM would try to get better GTHU!!!

What's with the personal attack... bruh, lol? You don't know a whole lot about me, my comprehension skills, education, etc. It's OK if you love the Eagles offseason, but starting a thread praising them on a Cowboys forum? You were probably asking for a friendly jab there ;)

The Eagles had a lot of catching up to do and should be more competitive this season. Look forward to the matchup.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The Eagles are better than us at FA/Trades.

BUT They just traded away their 21st overall pick after only two years. That's a total fail.

Good for them getting something back for that huge miss Reagor, but why should anyone believe they'll get any actual value out of a 5th and 7th when they can't hit on a 1st rounder?

Ken

Reaction score
Trying to recoup something for trash. How did he get more for that bum than we did for Cooper?
5th > than 7th. The conditional is likely not earned, probably just protection in case it clicks for him.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Reagor is a bust and birds wasted a 1st rd pick on him. Many here would come unglued if that happened in Dallas.
Lol, yeah passed on Justin Jefferson to take Reagor because Howie can’t draft for crap.

That fan base was about to run Howie out of town. His tonic for that was to go bonkers with trades and free agency… which can get expensive.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Lol, yeah passed on Justin Jefferson to take Reagor because Howie can’t draft for crap.

That fan base was about to run Howie out of town. His tonic for that was to go bonkers with trades and free agency… which can get expensive.

Yeah.

We recognize that these are savvy FA moves, but fail to recognize that the Eagles absolutely need these moves because of their below average drafting abilities.

That said, I guess it could work out for them. I think most people are starting to realize that you can still win with FA moves.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cooper’s contract and reputation for not being the best locker room personality hurt his trade value.

LOL. The contract wasn’t an issue as evidenced by the Browns restructuring him upon acquisition.

The answer is that Jerry and Stephen just aren’t very good at trades like this.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No matter how much I hate them I do respect the fact they try to improve their team every year.