News: Eagles trade Jalen Raegor

TWOK11

Reaction score
Our FO would likely have been able to get something better than a 5th if Stephen had not spoken publicly several times about Cooper not being in their plans. He could have at least kept a poker face and acted like he was still in their plans instead of acting like they were about to release him.

I’m well aware of Cooper’s drop in performance. I’ve posted about it several times. But if Jalen Reagor was enough for a 4th rounder, Cooper should have yielded better IMO.

And by the way- if our Cowboys win a SB I will be thrilled.

Perhaps the issue is the Vikings are dumb for giving up a 4th rounder for a player of that caliber?

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Lol. They got a 4th for that scrub, and all we could get for a probowl Cooper, who is 10X the WR Reagor is, was a 5th. My God we have the worst FO in the history of the sport. What a freaking joke.

conner01

Reaction score
Lol. They got a 4th for that scrub, and all we could get for a probowl Cooper, who is 10X the WR Reagor is, was a 5th. My God we have the worst FO in the history of the sport. What a freaking joke.
Read
They got a 7th and a future conditional 4th which may end up being nothing

Flamma

Reaction score
Perhaps the issue is the Vikings are dumb for giving up a 4th rounder for a player of that caliber?

A 7th in 2023 and a 4th that turns to a 5th in 2024? Dumb? Not at all. That's really not a lot even if he doesn't pan out. He's a 23 year old WR going into his 3rd year. He may just be a bit of a slow starter. No one really knows. But what the Vikings do know is, he had Jalen Hurts throwing him the ball.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Which time? When he quit on the Raiders or when he quit on the Cowboys because both are very well documented.
He missed 2 games in his career in Dallas. If it's so well documented, show me the clip.

Adreme

Reaction score
He missed 2 games in his career in Dallas. If it's so well documented, show me the clip.

He also did not miss games for the Raiders but had reportedly quit on them as well. He is now had the same cycle repeated for 2 teams: arrive in new location play like a top 5ish WR then suddenly just fall off a cliff with reports for both teams of him no longer putting in effort and it very clearly showing in a drastically decreasing stat line.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You do realize our Dallas Cowboy starting qb was a 4th rounder don't ya?

Yes I do, but Josh Ball was a 4th round pick too. Once you get past the players with 1st round grades the players from rounds 2 thru 7 are a lot closer in scouts' eyes than most fans think. This is why the draft is such a hit or miss proposition, but I'm straying off topic here.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
A 7th in 2023 and a 4th that turns to a 5th in 2024? Dumb? Not at all. That's really not a lot even if he doesn't pan out. He's a 23 year old WR going into his 3rd year. He may just be a bit of a slow starter. No one really knows. But what the Vikings do know is, he had Jalen Hurts throwing him the ball.
Maybe. He doesn't run good routes and had a few balls bounce off of or go through his hands. He just looked lost. But it's a low-risk proposition, as you say.

erod

Reaction score
Because Cooper had a big salary, and he couldn't care less about football.