Twitter: Eagles trading Ertz to AZ

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think they out too much on Hurts. Especially considering that he needed development and has started just 10 games.
I think they will be tradeinh some draft picks. For a quarterback if someone’s available. I mean he’s really good but I don’t see the touch. Three first downs. I think he missed in my opinion. Over the linebacker before the safety. That was my issue with Prescott for a while. He seems to have Cleaned that part of his game up. So who knows maybe hurts Can to. I’m enjoying the season

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they will be tradeinh some draft picks. For a quarterback if someone’s available. I mean he’s really good but I don’t see the touch. Three first downs. I think he missed in my opinion. Over the linebacker before the safety. That was my issue with Prescott for a while. He seems to have Cleaned that part of his game up. So who knows maybe hurts Can to. I’m enjoying the season

Dak also had Zeke and a running game to help him. That’s big for a young QB, and I think coaching and play calling in Philadelphia ‘hurts’ their young quarterback.

ghst187

Reaction score
because hes a raw qb whos stared 10 games and calling the guy bust or jag doesnt understand the game of football..i see some horrible play calling, lack of a run game, the coaches are just not using their talent correctly..

they are treating Hurtz like they view some of the qbs who were ready day 1 like Herbert and thats wrong they are dumping too much on this kid instead of designing an offense that would help bring him along better..i know its a hated rival but the comments are ignorant to facts, the team is more of the issue then their qb mostly in coaching ..

nope, he flat out misses reads and throws. It was most evident in our game he could hit one or two good passes but couldn’t consistently make the reads and throws with tight windows. probaly why he got benched at Ala

blueblood70

Reaction score
nope, he flat out misses reads and throws. It was most evident in our game he could hit one or two good passes but couldn’t consistently make the reads and throws with tight windows. probaly why he got benched at Ala
nope i can do it to nope nope nope

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Cards are loading up. This trade is a steal. A quality starter for a 5 and a fringe prospect?

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah you’re right he makes all the reads and throws, it’s everyone else’s fault…

all payers do not roll into the league nfl ready some take time to develop..fans have been spoiled by few exceptions and now expect it..
nope hes project but not bust
its the offense, the pay calls, the lack of creativity and poor use of his skillset..either way it bodes well for us so who cares!! this thread doesn't even belong here..yet here we are

next year our rivals will all have one of these guys..

Wilson
Watson
rogers

will be great comparing them to dak..place will light up weekly.. :)

ghst187

Reaction score
all payers do not roll into the league nfl ready some take time to develop..fans have been spoiled by few exceptions and now expect it..
nope hes project but not bust
its the offense, the pay calls, the lack of creativity and poor use of his skillset..either way it bodes well for us so who cares!! this thread doesn't even belong here..yet here we are

next year our rivals will all have one of these guys..

Wilson
Watson
rogers

will be great comparing them to dak..place will light up weekly.. :)

didn’t say he was a bust and didn’t say he can’t get better but right now he can’t make the throws consistently. They aren’t helping him by refusing to run the ball and play shotgun every down but he’s also not making the reads and throws, just flat missing. Good for us, the entire division is garbage and that’s okay by me, it’s how the Pats and 49ers won so many titles…rolling into the playoffs every year with home field advantage.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Not utilizing Miles Sanders is bizarre. Given the weakness of the defense you want them on the sideline as much as possible stretch out drives by mixing the run in the game plan. Siriani was an offensive hire so let’s see what develops . Jalen Reagor reminds me of Agholor.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah you’re right he makes all the reads and throws, it’s everyone else’s fault…
He can’t make all the throws Especially over the linebacker before the corner. He just has no touch

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not utilizing Miles Sanders is bizarre. Given the weakness of the defense you want them on the sideline as much as possible stretch out drives by mixing the run in the game plan. Siriani was an offensive hire so let’s see what develops . Jalen Reagor reminds me of Agholor.

Beyond bizarre this new HC / OC might get the Cardinal treatment lol they barely even try to run and have good rbs and OL that seems to be more suited for the run game and add in hurts ability to run, they should have torn a few pages from the Ravens playbook and brought along and offense and hurts like they did lamar at first.

odd of Hurts and his hc are sent packing this off season ..similar to what happened in AZ.. doubt it but its always possible i mean they let go of SB winning coach brought them their first pretty quick..

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Beyond bizarre this new HC / OC might get the Cardinal treatment lol they barely even try to run and have good rbs and OL that seems to be more suited for the run game and add in hurts ability to run, they should have torn a few pages from the Ravens playbook and brought along and offense and hurts like they did lamar at first.

odd of Hurts and his hc are sent packing this off season ..similar to what happened in AZ.. doubt it but its always possible i mean they let go of SB winning coach brought them their first pretty quick..
I don’t know who’s coming out as quarterback next year. But they Will waste,three draft picks to move up , don’t know what will happen . But it won’t be good I don’t think

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t know who’s coming out as quarterback next year. But they Will waste,three draft picks to move up , don’t know what will happen . But it won’t be good I don’t think
doubt it not many great options this draft not the ones you trade up for, bet they use the resources for Watson, Wilson or Rogers and can keep hurts developing behind one..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys are crazy if you think the Colts are going to keep playing Wentz if it’s a top tier pick. This would mean their record is bad and no chance at playoffs. He’s not going to net that high of a pick

This isn’t a shot at you personally. Just generally speaking

• Conditional Pick (2nd round pick becomes a 1st under the following circumstances):
    • Wentz plays at least 75 percent of Indianapolis' offensive snaps.
    • Wentz plays at least 70 percent of Indy's snaps, and the Colts make the playoffs.
They need to bench him for 4 games and maybe part of a 5th game to avoid giving up the 1st round pick.

With the Colts at 1-4, it seems almost guaranteed that they would bench him at some point.

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
  • Conditional Pick (2nd round pick becomes a 1st under the following circumstances):
    • Wentz plays at least 75 percent of Indianapolis' offensive snaps.
    • Wentz plays at least 70 percent of Indy's snaps, and the Colts make the playoffs.
They need to bench him for 4 games and maybe part of a 5th game to avoid giving up the 1st round pick.

With the Colts at 1-4, it seems almost guaranteed that they would bench him at some point.

Now 2-4

The Colts are averaging 68.8 offensive snaps per game, a pace for 1,169 over 17 games. That means Wentz can only play 877 snaps this season -- 75% -- for the Colts to keep their first-round pick. He's already played 339. So Wentz needs to miss a little more than 4 of the Colts' final 12 games to ensure the compensation is a second-rounder.

Here are Wentz's totals so far:

Game 1: 76 of 76

Game 2: 62 of 67

Game 3: 61 of 61

Game 4: 71 of 71

Game 5: 69 of 69

Total: 339 of 344, 98.5%

My guess is the colts have to have a minimum record of 6-6 for the colts to keep pushing for the playoffs. Their schedule is

San Fran. (L)
Tennessee (W)
Jets. (W)
Jacksonville (W)
Buffalo. (L)
Tampa (L)

I think they will be 5-7 going into the pivotal Houston texans game.