Eagles Tribute Thread

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
don1.gif
:lmao:

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I started to copy a couple funny things to post them in here but erased them cuz there just isn’t a .gif that can truly represent how reprehensible and ignorant the Philly general populus is on game day.

I’ve been there many times and please believe me on this, that stadium is the epicenter of hate and the closer you get to it the worse it gets. The worst I’ve witnessed was a few years back when the Vikings were in town for a playoff game. Chatted with a few Minnesota residents who traveled to the city of brotherly love (really…Filthadelphia…brotherly love?!) and had great conversations with super hospitable people who later faced riotous conditions and were the recipients of treatment I just couldn’t fathom. I was embarrassed to be with a few acquaintances of mine that joined in by gleefully hurling insults and beer cans at families. Those relations were strained at best from that point forward as I’m not down with dropping f-bombs and throwing things at children for wearing a color you didn’t like.

They are truly a study in pack mentality. They’re fearful of one-on-one confrontation so they form groups and away they go. I know I’m generalizing as there are certainly good people somewhere inside that tin-can of a stadium on game day, but I’m comfortable in my position of viewing them as nothing more than the world’s largest collection of hateful hedonistic miscreants that the planet could assemble in one venue.

This weekend is out of the question for me but sadly I fear I will be making the trek back to the land of malcontented idiots sometime in January. Go Dallas! Please spare me that trip.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
In preparation for this weekend's game. Please join in and add.

I'd really like to start it off with the YouTube of the famous Bill Burr blow-up in Philly 20 years ago, but it has about 300 words in it that will be get me banned.

A city of famous sports legends.

14906840_10154713529359861_4682418347071473769_n.jpg

Fans who are proud to say what's on their mind.

Eagles%20fans%20suck.jpg

As they call it, the City of Brotherly Love.

Inquirer_Santa_Snowballs_480x480.jpg

So join with me now....

1s9wjs.jpg
EPIC!!!!!!