Eagles Tribute Thread

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I have an unopened can of this sitting on top of my counter in the kitchen. My wife and I went to the brewery when they released this beer, and it's salty and TERRIBLE, lol..
LOL Brewed with Philly Cheese Steak grease. Only the freshest will do.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I started to copy a couple funny things to post them in here but erased them cuz there just isn’t a .gif that can truly represent how reprehensible and ignorant the Philly general populus is on game day.

I’ve been there many times and please believe me on this, that stadium is the epicenter of hate and the closer you get to it the worse it gets. The worst I’ve witnessed was a few years back when the Vikings were in town for a playoff game. Chatted with a few Minnesota residents who traveled to the city of brotherly love (really…Filthadelphia…brotherly love?!) and had great conversations with super hospitable people who later faced riotous conditions and were the recipients of treatment I just couldn’t fathom. I was embarrassed to be with a few acquaintances of mine that joined in by gleefully hurling insults and beer cans at families. Those relations were strained at best from that point forward as I’m not down with dropping f-bombs and throwing things at children for wearing a color you didn’t like.

They are truly a study in pack mentality. They’re fearful of one-on-one confrontation so they form groups and away they go. I know I’m generalizing as there are certainly good people somewhere inside that tin-can of a stadium on game day, but I’m comfortable in my position of viewing them as nothing more than the world’s largest collection of hateful hedonistic miscreants that the planet could assemble in one venue.

This weekend is out of the question for me but sadly I fear I will be making the trek back to the land of malcontented idiots sometime in January. Go Dallas! Please spare me that trip.
No rules that say it has to be pictures. Stories, links, anything goes.... :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing. That would probably make an epic thread in itself... stories from all the Cowboys fans who went to games in Philly.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man, literally NOTHING about Philly cheese steaks sounds good to me, and I've never even tried one.
There isn’t a better sandwich out there than a cheesesteak at the right place. Also, the knockoffs can be the worst with oily cheese and fatty/greasy beef.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
There isn’t a better sandwich out there than a cheesesteak at the right place. Also, the knockoffs can be the worst with oily cheese and fatty/greasy beef.
I can think of many that are better. Went to a place known for their Philly cheese steaks AND it was first time trying one, and was probably most disappointed I’ve ever been in a food that is hyped so much.

Also want to recognize Philly for one of the most boring historical attractions in existence — the Liberty Bell. Let Boston have the old America history attractions, because you suck at that too Philly.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
5d6d9a9004f6a926ab92e471edec2bd0.jpg

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Fresh Ribeyes sliced thin and seared to perfection, grilled onions and peppers, melted provolone, laid out in good Northern Italian bread……what’s not to like?……except for the nasty people up there prepping it.
Yeah, will say cheesesteaks are damn good. Soft pretzels are really good too. Don't go to Kensington (drug zombies), West Philly (pew pew), Harrowgate (more pew pew), North Philly (even more pew pew)...oh hell, the only decent places left are Old City and Rittenhouse Square (great dining), and a few places in South Philly where the police let the locals handle issues. When the Mob ran Philly back in the 60's it was a safer place, lol.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Fresh Ribeyes sliced thin and seared to perfection, grilled onions and peppers, melted provolone, laid out in good Northern Italian bread……what’s not to like?……except for the nasty people up there prepping it.
I hate onions and peppers.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why would you ruin arguably the best cut of steak? :laugh: