Eagles' Trotter and Dawkins can beat these Commanders

Brave

Reaction score
Actually, before this season Ramsey was the only QB to beat Dallas since ... I can't even remember! Too long!

The key will be Philly stopping the run for the majority of the game. Gibbs will run, run, run and he won't stop if it's not successful in the 1st quarter. Trotter may be in the middle, but the ends for Philly are banged up. Watch for Portis sweeps.

I also agree with the earlier poster who said Philly would need defensive and/or ST score to have a shot. I don't think the Skins score 35 this Sunday ... but I don't think they need more than about 13.

Boysathelm

Reaction score
The Eagles will be playing for more than pride this season: most of them will be playing for their jobs. Philly has a lot of cap room and they're on the verge of massive re-tooling. These players know that.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
cfujskins said:
No, that was Tim Hasselbeck who had the 0 rating. As a Starter, Ramsey has NEVER had anywhere near a 0 rating. I'm personally looking forward to Ramsey using his cannon arm to throw the ball downfield this week. Hopefully we can build a huge lead and then get a look at Jason Campbell.

Week 13 of the 2002 season. Dallas beat the Skins 27-20 and Ramsey was
0-1 with an interception and a 0.0 rating. :laugh1:

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
I'm shocked you guys think that an injured but starting McMahon for Philly, who's thrown as many TD's to other teams this season, than his own.

Is going to come out and do something this week.

I think Dawkins will be the unknown.. If Gibbs does anything, he'll watch the 2nd half of the Superbowl when the Pats changed their running game, and got Trotter to overshoot the play a number of times, giving NE most of their rushing yards in the final 30 min.

However, if Washington plays solid D, and puts pressure on their QB to beat them with his arm. I think there could be a number of turnovers.

Oh yeah, and this has been passed around the Skins land Raiders locker rooms tonight. Thanks to NFL.com

4612212_xl.jpg

If Kerry Collins can get his teams act together (which I think is a better shot with the Giants and their Road Record), then all the sudden...the Skins have extra motivation on Sunday.