Eagles Twitter-Top Players in the East

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
People going too far with this key metrics stuff all I care about and what really counts is win and lose and how far you advance in the playoff .As far as i know they don't give trophies for second place.
You've never heard of a silver medal? :huh:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
But what is your criteria for calling him average?
Inconsistency just look as an example at last year when the team needs to win just one game in order to take the lousy NFCE he failed to deliver is he a very bad quarterback? not really and far from it but I want someone better someone who can make a difference

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Inconsistency just look as an example at last year when the team needs to win just one game in order to take the lousy NFCE he failed to deliver is he a very bad quarterback? not really and far from it but I want someone better someone who can make a difference
You base that on one game? He won the NFCE twice in his career and has a 40-24 record with a playoff win.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Yes, its called a conference championship with no Lombardi beside it. ;)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRUHprtYsbUx4PsgPmdGVORm5Uq_DIGcmCf-MLayoXXWhodn8tc&usqp=CAU

Tussinman

Reaction score
LOL at Martin not being picked

Makes all-pro team 6 straight years and makes 1st team all decade for the 2010 team despite being drafted 4 years into the decade

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Dak slobberers big upping a nobody blogger who decides first team All-Pro Zack Martin wasn't even the best in his own division, but yeah the rest comes from a place of logic. The panic is full-blown...

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
it;s not just one game my friend look at the Chicago game he failed big time and so on..the quarterback is the leader he should be able to rise to the occasion in all games; even more so in big games. inconsistency is an issue of his.. I don't blame him only for our bad season last year...I would say too many to be blamed starting with JJ
;...let's hope this year the story will be different i am hoping . and waiting

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
it;s not just one game my friend look at the Chicago game he failed big time and so on..the quarterback is the leader he should be able to rise to the occasion in all games; even more so in big games. inconsistency is an issue of his.. I don't blame him only for our bad season last year...I would say too many to be blamed starting with JJ
;...let's hope this year the story will be different i am hoping . and waiting
You are basing this off of one season in which the whole organization failed. If you are hold Dak accountable for that, then you might as well have a complete tear down of the organization

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Let's hope no more death and this crisis is over very soon and to me this will be the best prize to have
Death is unavoidable, everyone does it. "Crisis" is a state of mind. I'm not living in a crisis. I'm living my life to the fullest until I'm not. You enjoy your shelter living in fear.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Death is unavoidable, everyone does it. "Crisis" is a state of mind. I'm not living in a crisis. I'm living my life to the fullest until I'm not. You enjoy your shelter living in fear.
we all in shelters and i do my work i go out nothing has changed with me much i try to keep distance and i wear mask when I am around people so I am not parallelized out of fear

Williamsboys

Reaction score
It's nice to see that even the Eagle's writer understands who the best QB in the NFC East, while so many of our fans can't or don't want to see it.
Probably because he watches films and understands analytics, as opposed to many of our fans that use their ol' "eye test."
Let's be honest here, there's not alot to choose from in the NFC East, so having them choose Dak over Wentz, and youngsters Daniel Jones and Haskins actually isnt saying all that much. IMO

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
You are basing this off of one season in which the whole organization failed. If you are hold Dak accountable for that, then you might as well have a complete tear down of the organization
Not really I notice even before...the bottom line me criticizing his performance does not mean i hate him