Eagles Twitter-Top Players in the East

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wow lol.

They probably had Dilliard at LT orginally lol
Didn't surprise since they wanted to talk about Tyron injury history but had no problem putting Peters as best LT. Article even said Frederick wouldn't be best center even if he didn't retire. Sorry, but Frederick and Martin are the best at their positions in the league and Tyron is when healthy.

And too think none of those guys are over 30 yet

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Eagles fans are jerks, but they aren't stupid..

Not all, on both of the above statements,

I think the article is pretty decent with it’s analysis. And sorry for those that disagree but Brandon Brooks and Lane Johnson are the best right side in football.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Funny I’m told Wentz has no weapons....sure is a lot of offensive linemen that made that.

Never seen Jason Kelce run a route,

His WR’s were garbage last year. Once Jackson was done they had zero vertical threat which changes the way D’s played.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Never seen Jason Kelce run a route,

His WR’s were garbage last year. Once Jackson was done they had zero vertical threat which changes the way D’s played.
Doesn’t matter. Ertz, Goedert and Sanders with a great offensive line are weapons. Especially for someone who likes to Dink and dunk anyway.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Maybe Eagles fans are "Jacking up' Dak so we'll have to pay him more. Those dirty birds.

kskboys

Reaction score
People going too far with this key metrics stuff all I care about and what really counts is win and lose and how far you advance in the playoff .As far as i know they don't give trophies for second place.
Then why are you entering threads that are clearly about individual player evaluations? Doesn't make sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They did. In a must win game the eagles weak offense outscored ours.
That game didn’t represent anything and it surely doesn’t mean jack squat in regards to this year....it’s just a game Dak haters and a Eagles fans hold on to because it’s the one time the Eagles looked better than us.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That game didn’t represent anything and it surely doesn’t mean jack squat in regards to this year....it’s just a game Dak haters and a Eagles fans hold on to because it’s the one time the Eagles looked better than us.

If we win we win the east and make the playoffs, lose and we don't. While it's true it's only 1/16 but the former is also true. Being a division game gives it more weight than a non division win and we needed that since we were trying to win.

Sydla

Reaction score
Martin is only real beef. Johnson Lael may be close, but Johnson has been playing at a high level longer. I think Schreff is better than Brooks too

Its homerific for them to have 3 Eagles on the OL

3? They picked 4 Eagles OL.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. Ertz, Goedert and Sanders with a great offensive line are weapons. Especially for someone who likes to Dink and dunk anyway.

It absolutely matters, if you don’t have anyone who can take the top off the D they’ll play 10 in and take away intermediate routes. Go look at the Washington game last year when Jackson was healthy. He had 2 long TD’s, they went to dink and dunk because they had to.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It absolutely matters, if you don’t have anyone who can take the top off the D they’ll play 10 in and take away intermediate routes. Go look at the Washington game last year when Jackson was healthy. He had 2 long TD’s, they went to dink and dunk because they had to.
Wentz has be dinking and dunking long before last year. I don’t hold it against him. It works for him. But let’s stop acting like he didn’t have weapons. I don’t care that Jeffrey’s and Jackson were hurt. They’ve been hurt for the past few years. I don’t care that Jordan Howard was hurt because Miles Sanders is better.