Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

lukin2006

Reaction score
Chicago needs to sign Foles in the off-season. I look at this way, Eagles win we play a lesser QB in LA. To beat NO would take a monster effort by any team. Giving SP 2 weeks to prepare, you know he'll have added some new wrinkles to the offence. But this game is far from over.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I still don’t understand you people rooting for the Eagles.

If they win this game that means.

They beat the Rams, Texans and Bears in a 4 week stretch.

But then you all assume that they will get slaughtered by New Orleans or pose no threat to us in an nfc championship game.

Makes no sense.

Sydla

Reaction score
I swear no one gets more breaks than the Eagles the last two years in terms of calls and fluke plays.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Well we're going to see what Mitchell Trubisky has. I have little faith.

It's a miracle this Bears team won 12 games. How? The Defense looks very ordinary overall to me, and the Offense is worse than when Dak and co. are in full suck mode.

Carson

Reaction score
Not scared.... They got no depth. Haven't been the same since Cooper Kupp got hurt. Defense is over rated.:rolleyes:

Would much rather go their than to New Orleans. We we will go there ... for the nfc championship game

It's a miracle this Bears team won 12 games. How? The Defense looks very ordinary overall to me, and the Offense is worse than when Dak and co. are in full suck mode.

Eddie jackson has a billion return TDs lol

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Bears wideouts are getting owned by Phillys crap secondary

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Man, dude wearing that stupid eagle outfit is committed, give him that.

GridironGreat

Reaction score

But then you all assume that they will get slaughtered by New Orleans or pose no threat to us in an nfc championship game.

Makes no sense.

Once again, home game against the Eagles or an away game in New Orleans in the NFCCG?

I’ll take the home game.

StylisticS

Reaction score

Makes no sense.
Agreed. Get them outta here

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
This Eagles team beat the Rams in LA. I like our chances against the Rams more than against the Saints, but I think we could beat or lose to either team. Depends if we can dictate the game with Zeke or not.