Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
This is what will decide the game IMO.

Can Trubisky make enough plays to score on the Eagles?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Bears were plain stupid last week. All they had to do was lay down in the second half and let the weak Vikings win and they would have had the same weak Vikings today. Absolutely stupid by the Bears for winning last weak.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
This is what will decide the game IMO.

Can Trubisky make enough plays to score on the Eagles?

I'm excited to see what he can do in this situation. They haven't needed him to do a whole lot this year. Will he deliver?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Instead of lighting candles at Foles locker room shrine, they'll be lighting candles for Foles' funeral. :muttley:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ran off 6 minutes. Nice.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I really don't understand the logic of rooting for your rival to win for a hypothetical NFC Championship matchup. I'm not convinced the Cowboys could even win that game. Die Eagles!

You would rather go to New Orleans?:popcorn:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Why does every Wild card game have to be a different channel how many channels do they think a homeless guy can afford?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Let's see what Trubisky has. Don't think he could go toe to toe with Foles, if it came down to a high scoring game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Do you think the Eagles can beat the Saints because if you don't then I don't see why it matters. You still have to play them on their field. Does making the Championship Game satisfy you?
Yes but if we made the conference championship then Dak would have tied Romo in playoff wins in one season and got to a conference championship game which Romo never did. The Dak haters wouldn't like that too much.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd love to be inside the Philly war room to know what they really think on this Foles-Wentz situation.

They let them play pin the tail on the eagle to see who starts each week.
That is what goes on. :muttley: