Eagles vs Commanders Game Thread

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I hate it when people complain that a QB threw off his back foot. You're going to have throws you have to make off your back foot. It's just a bad throw.

YR

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I believe Jonathan Allen is #95. Is he playing? Hurt? I haven't heard his name mentioned.

popp1234

Reaction score
The mere fact that Dak is now and will be held to a higher standard of success to not only his class, but seasoned vets, tells you all you need to know about him as a 2nd year QB in this league. In my opinion, the bar has been lowered for Wentz.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think the key against defending the Eagles is to protect against Ertz. He's the only guy that Wentz throws to with any confidence.

YR

TWOK11

Reaction score
I hate it when people complain that a QB threw off his back foot. You're going to have throws you have to make off your back foot. It's just a bad throw.

YR

Throwing off your back foot towards the sideline while on the run is one thing, doing so while back pedaling in the pocket with a defender in your face (and over the middle no less) is another. Those balls are picked 20-30% of the time at least.

Take the sack, you have the FG and the lead in the bag.