Eagles vs Commanders Game Thread

TWOK11

Reaction score
I love Philly's offense, if they had a guy who could consistently hit these wide open receivers downfield it would be lethal. They use a ton of motion and crossing/cross and go routes to force switches and defensive mistakes.

Wentz is a sandlot QB who struggles throwing downfield from the pocket.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Throwing off your back foot towards the sideline while on the run is one thing, doing so while back pedaling in the pocket with a defender in your face (and over the middle no less) is another. Those balls are picked 20-30% of the time at least.

Take the sack, you have the FG and the lead in the bag.

Wrong.

Throwing off your backfoot to avoid the blitzer is done quite often by the elite QB's. They either make the throw or they don't.

In fact, it's one of the things that Dan Marino has stated that if he was looking at a QB that he would force them to make throws off their backfoot because the great ones can execute, the others cannot.

YR

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I love Philly's offense, if they had a guy who could consistently hit these wide open receivers downfield it would be lethal. They use a ton of motion and crossing/cross and go routes to force switches and defensive mistakes.

Wentz is a sandlot QB who struggles throwing downfield from the pocket.

:huh::huh:

They have Ertz, a declining Jeffrey and Sproles.

Having an offense "you love" should include the personnel in addition to the playcalling.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Dangerous playcall by Gruden. Not a fan of PA those close to your goal.

YR

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This game reminds me of that rap song in the early/mid 90's where the guy kept saying doo doo brown.

What was the name of that song and who sang it