Eagles vs. Giants Game Thread

plasticman

Reaction score
Giants don't fool me, I've seen this trick......let the opponent score a few real quick ones in the 1st quarter, lull them into a false sense of security, then bore them to sleep for the next 45-50 minutes. With five minutes left in the 4th, Eli suddenly remembers, Hey, I'm a Manning! Beckham....Cruz....Shepard.....Giants win......goodnight.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Is there anyway the Giants can miss the playoffs? What scenario?

They'd have to lose tonight and next week, and Tampa Bay and Detroit would have to take the two wild card spots. So Green Bay would have to win the division. I think that's the only possibility.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Another reminder that one of Daks poor games was against the Eagles but he's not the only QB they've done that to

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our 2016 NFC East Division Champion T-Shirts

GingerJesus.png

Carson

Reaction score
Giants don't fool me, I've seen this trick......let the opponent score a few real quick ones in the 1st quarter, lull them into a false sense of security, then bore them to sleep for the next 45-50 minutes. With five minutes left in the 4th, Eli suddenly remembers, Hey, I'm a Manning! Beckham....Cruz....Shepard.....Giants win......goodnight.

I agree. But it's a different ball game on the road against a rival

USMarineVet

Reaction score
If things keep going this way, Santa Claus may escape unscathed in Philly tonight.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
LOL so true