Eagles vs. Giants Game Thread

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
surprised sheagles didnt wear their kelly green throwbacks with the midgets goin with their "throwbacks"

DTown214

Reaction score
Really hoping the Giants win tonight. We need to play them in the playoffs badly. It would be such a free win. The law of averages and the football gods wouldn't allow us to lose 3 games in row to them in the same season.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
iggles driving. Lane Johnson looks fresh as a daisy. I look for him to have a big game tonight.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Eagles favored to win this game. I took them at -1.5. Tonight is the night we clinch home field throughout the playoffs. I'm sure of it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
surprised sheagles didnt wear their kelly green throwbacks with the midgets goin with their "throwbacks"

The current green helmets would look off with kelly green unis. Besides, they have those super-cool all blacks - like half the high schools in the country.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Really hoping the Giants win tonight. We need to play them in the playoffs badly. It would be such a free win. The law of averages and the football gods wouldn't allow us to lose 3 games in row to them in the same season.

Meh, I don't believe in 'football gods' whatsoever. Fact is, they match up well with us.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Wentz plays like Dak tonight, from what Dak did against TB.....

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score

Them winning doesn't mean we're going to play them in the playoffs though. Them losing means we clinch homefield through and a bye. I'll take them losing.

DTown214

Reaction score
Whoever started the whole "THE Ohio State" thing needs to be publicly shamed