Eagles vs. Giants Game Thread

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He hates Eagles. I have valid reasons. 3 years ago, I took my other son to Giants-Eagles game in Philly and we were harassed. That was it for me. I hate Eagles with a passion.
I hate to see fans of visiting teams being harassed like that, even Giants fans. :laugh: I'm sorry to hear about that.

I've been to the Meadowlands several times for Giants-Cowboys games and have never even been looked at funny. I might not like the Giants, but at least the fans are halfway decent. :)

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Carson Wince has a pea brain. Burned 2 TOs earlier in the quarter because he couldn't get the play from his OC and processed in his mind on time to execute. At the end of the quarter he needed them and didn't have them to use.

Analysts say Wince has the big arm, size, speed - all the intangibles you want in a QB. But if you can't process info (i.e. set your OL protections, audible out of a play into a better play based on what formations you see, manage the clock, etc.), what's the use? He doesn't do the 'mental' little things well at all.

Dak's mentally is on another level than Wince. Dak played in big time SEC games including at Death Valley, at Alabama, etc. I believe because he played in the SEC, this level of competition prepared him for the NFL. In comparison, Wince played in the Missouri Valley Football Conference. Big difference in my opinion. Dak even had Mississippi State #1 in the country at one point. Simply put, he's a winner and I'm glad he's our QB.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I hate to see fans of visiting teams being harassed like that, even Giants fans. :laugh: I'm sorry to hear about that.

I've been to the Meadowlands several times for Giants-Cowboys games and have never even been looked at funny. I might not like the Giants, but at least the fans are halfway decent. :)
I have had things thrown at me in the parking lot while my back was turned, they made sure it was at my feet but had no idea who did it at Meadowlands, i got cursed at by grown men when i was 10 with my best friend and his father at a game at the meadowlands when we were rooting for the boys, and i have had good times there as well guess it depends on the night. Went to philly and had a great time noone messed with me in my ware jersey but i was with about 20 eagle fans LOL

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I have had things thrown at me in the parking lot while my back was turned, they made sure it was at my feet but had no idea who did it at Meadowlands, i got cursed at by grown men when i was 10 with my best friend and his father at a game at the meadowlands when we were rooting for the boys, and i have had good times there as well guess it depends on the night. Went to philly and had a great time noone messed with me in my ware jersey but i was with about 20 eagle fans LOL
Lol yeah you're right, it could go either way I suppose. We like to generalize about a team's fanbase but for the most part, fans are mostly the same wherever you go.